19: Much Needed Justice

A few hours later....

Nino
After the doctors were done, Adrien was discharged from the hospital. We went together to the mansion so that Adrien can pack his bags, he'll be living with me and my family now. Adrien was shaking as he began gathering all the essentials, placing them into a large suitcase.

"Everything will be ok, dude it's all over now. He can't hurt you anymore," I said reassuring my friend as I helped him gather the rest of his things. After another hour, we left with two full suitcases and went straight over to my place where my parents had everything ready.

"Ah Nino! You brought him home! Hi, I'm Mrs Lahiffe, but you can call me Mum, if you like. We're very happy to have you be a part of our family Adrien." Mum greeted as Adrien smiled happily before getting emotional. "This really means a lot to me, thank you." He responded before crying completely which made the whole family pull him into a group hug, "we all love you Adrien, your now in a place where you'll feel loved," I said.

"Don't cry," Chris said giving Adrien a tissue. Which he took and thanked Chris who hugged his legs in response, "let's get you settled down, and perhaps in a few minutes we can eat," mum said helping with Adrien's bags as we took them into my room.

"We will be sharing a room, and a bed just until we can you a bed of your own," I said Adrien nodded, we started getting him settled down and relaxed with a shower and a change of clothes. "Thank you Nino for saving me," he said as we sat at the table seeing my mother had prepared a 'welcome to the family' feast upon Adrien's arrival.

"I hope your hungry Adrien, after all I want to make sure your well fed at all times," mum said as she finished putting the last plate which was some spicy barbecue ribs, along with sides like sweetcorn, salad, and macaroni cheese. We all sat down sat the table and began to tuck in. "Here have some more corn, after all your part of the family now," I said putting more food on his plate.

Meanwhile at the Paris police department.....

Third person
Gabriel was taken into an interrogation room, where they cuffed him to the table and proceeded with the questioning. So far Gabriel hasn't shown the slightest bit of remorse, but instead anger and humiliation this was because he had been publicly exposed and, there was nothing he can do about it.

"So would you care to tell me what your intentions were?" The detective officer questioned, Gabriel sat there silently as he slowly lifted his eyes up to the detective.

"I had my reasons. Reasons being that I needed money, to pay off some debt and what better way than to use my son I hate the most, I was able to make hundreds of thousands off of him. If I didn't, then I would be broke..." he confessed, as the officer snapped, "you tortured and sexually abused an innocent child! All for money, that is beyond sick!" He exclaimed in disgust, Gabriel laughed at his outburst.

"I wasn't the only one terrorising Paris, I had an accomplice," he said which made the detective stop, "don't try to lie your way out of lesser jail time, believe me there is tons of evidence to have you locked away for life." He said but Gabriel continued, "I can give you her name, it's Natalie Sancoeur she was my personal assistant and accomplice. She was Mayura." The detective then questioned him further.

"What was the motive?" He asked as Gabriel smirked looking him in the eye before saying;

"To pay off the debt completely and get back my wife. It would have all been worth it if my plan wasn't disrupted. Oh what a shame it is.."

He then continued, "the reason I terrorised Paris is because, I wanted to retrieve Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous. To make a wish, a wish that would bring me back my wife. Once she's back, everything will be perfect.."