6. Decision Day

Leap of 1 week

All the GF and MF are present in MM for listening sanlak and swaragini's decision.Or you can say only swalak's decision as they know Sanskar loves swara and ragini love lakshya.

Dp : Toh bacho tumne kya socha hai?

Lakshya : Papa mai chahta hu ki swara mujhe ek chance de, mai aaj sab ke samne swara ko propose karna chahta hu.

(Hearing this all were shocked except swara, sharmishta and dida , Ragsan were shattered)

Ragsan were feeling bad for themselves but were happy to see their siblings happy. But it was difficult for them to see their love with someone else so they decide to leave giving some excuse but swalak stops them.

Laksh : Bhai kya aap mera proposal sunna nahi chahoge?

(Sanskar was heartbroken but for laksh he gives a fake smiles and gives a small nod.
Same is the case with ragini.
Ragsan reluctantly stops at their places.)

Laksh goes to swara and sits on one knee and forwards his hand to swara.

Laksh : Swara I know I have hurt you, but please forgive me. Plz give me one chance. Please accept me. I am promise to be a good partner to you. I promise, I ll be your best................

DEVAR CUM DOST. Will you be my sweet si bhabhi? Will you?

Swara (happily): Ofcourse, yes devarji.

(Listening to lakshya's everybody is so shocked specially ragsan. Sans was on cloud nine,he just couldn't believe his ears)

Swara laksh dida and sharmishta starts laughing seeing everyone's reaction making everyone confused.

Swara to everyone ( controlling their laugh) : Sorry..haha..I m really sorry. Actually hum bas thodi si masti karna chahte the, toh maine aur lucky ne milke yeh plan kiya tha.

Swara to Sanskar : Confused mat ho. Maine humare rishte k baare bahut Socha. Sanskar I won't lie, I still don't love you. But for me you are my best friend and you will always be. I was so confused about my decision,then I asked maa and she made me understand that not all marriages are love marriages some are arranged marriages too. I know our marraige was not a normal arranged marriage. But we can make it like that and I m amongst those lucky people whose better half is also their bestfriend.

So sanskar will you also give fair chance to our marriage?

(Hearing Swara all are so proud of her maturity and Sanskar he cannot believe his ears and is so happy. In excitement he hugs Swara)

Sanskar( while hugging ): Yes, yes,a 100 times yes.

There cute little moment is broken by Laksh's fake coughs

There cute little moment is broken by Laksh's fake coughs. Swasan become embarrassed and all the people are super happy.

Laksh to Ragini : Ragini I am sorry for breaking your heart. I m sorry for pushing you into darkness. Honestly, I am angry on you but I also know that you are very good person. Ragini I won't say I m ready for a relation,but can we start from being friends and then think about our relation.

There is one more thing that I have to say, Ragini in this week I realized that I don't love Swara, may be it was just an infatuation which I considered as love.
So Ragini will you be my friend?
And haa no matter what ,we are still husband and wife. So don't think my offer for friendship is for sending you away. It is for keeping you near and knowing you in a better manner.

(Ragini is having happy tears. She is so happy her happiness knew know bounds today.)

She shakes hands with laksh and nods happily.

(All the other family members are proud of their children's maturity and their decision and are happy to see them happy.
With this GF leaves MM and Swaragini shifts to MM.)