7 . Swasan and Raglak moments

Note: Swara and Ragini shifted to MM after dinner.

Night time
Swasan room

Sanskar was already sitting in his room.He was so happy. He was on cloud nine, that swara will stay with him ,that she has accepted their relation.
He also knew somewhere that swara has started liking him and he was determined to convert this liking into love. For that he was ready to wait forever too. He was smiling like a fool,when a servant entered with Swara's luggage and Swara also came behind him,this alerted him. After keeping the luggage servant left. As soon as he left, Sanskar locked the door and took swara in a tight bone crashing hug. Swara was stratled at first but later hugged him back. They both were feeling so peaceful after a long time.

Sans: Thank you so much Swara for giving me a chance ,giving us a chance. I am so happy Swara. I love u so much.
(He realized what he said he was afraid what if swara takes him wrong, so makes sad face)

Swara : Kya Sanskar tum ne toh aese muh banaya hai jaise tumne koi crime kiya hai. Tum ne apni wife ko I love you kaha hai, kisse aur ko nahi, joh tum itna guilty feel kar rahe ho.

I am sorry Sans somewhere I m responsible for you hiding your love, but not from today. I want to you to express your love and I know one day your love for me will make me fall in love with you. I want to give this relationship a chance with my whole heart. And yaa love ka toh I don't know ,but haaa mai tumhe like jarur karne lagi hu.

( She says the last line shyly and slowly but audible enough for sanskar to hear that.
Sanskar was surprised and happy to hear her little confession and just staring at her lovingly, while Swara was just blushing.)

Sans (teasingly): Oye hoyee, meri bengali tigress ko blush bhi karna aata hai.Tumhari in aadao pe toh fida hum hai(singing)
(dramatically keeping his hand on his heart)

Swara : Tum bahut burae aese koi apne bestfriend cum wife ko tease karta hai kya
( she starts beating his chest)

Sans : Yeh toh hakk hai humara. Vaise aur bhi hak hai mere. Jaise , I should sue you for doing domestic violence. Afterall whole world should know about "pati shoshan".

(With this, both start their tom and Jerry fight and run across the whole room and finally after retiring after getting tired they turn towards their bed.
First sans was going to take the couch ,but swara asks him to share bed with him. This makes him happy both cuddles and sleep peacefully in each other's arms)

Raglak room

Ragini was shifting her clothes to cupboard, thats when lakshya enters the room. They both are a little awkward. Lakshya senses it and tries to make her comfortable.

Laksh : Vaise ragini dosto k saath bina kisse awkwardness, freely rehte hai .But shayad tumne mujhe apna dost accept nahi kiya hai(fake seriously).

Ragini ( seriously) : nahi nahi lakshya aesa nahi hai woh hum...

And laksh burst out laughing, ragini understands he was teasing him, she starts beating him.

Ragini : laksh aaj hum aapko nahi chodege, aap bahut bure, aap humara majak uda rahe the.

( they run in the whole room,laughing and smiling,after getting tired both sit on bed breathing heavily.After a few moments)

Ragini : Lekin seriously hum apne dost ko wapas paa kar bahut khush hai.

Laksh : Mai bhi

Ragini (hesitantly) : Woh hum kuch kehna chahte the (suddenly she changes her mind) Nahi khuch nahi jaane dijiye.

Laksh : Abhi maine kya samjhaya ragini tumhe, dosto se freely baat karni chaiye.

( listening to him, Ragini decides to voice out her feelings)

Ragini : Lakshya woh hum bahut dino se ek baat kehna chahte the aapko, hume lagta hai ki aapko bhi papaji ke saath office jaana chaiye ab. Woh bahut khush hoge.

Listening to ragini, lakshya smiles.He realizes how much ragini cares about him and his family's happiness.

Laksh : Tum sahi keh rahi ho,ab mujhe bhi apni responsibility samjhni hogi. Aur Adarsh bhai aur sanskar bhai k tarah papa aur chachaji ki madat karni chaiye.Mai kal hi papa se baat karuga.

(He smiles at her and both doze off to sleep.They also share the bed but with a pillow wall between them).