12. First Kiss

Leap of 1 month

A small summary of last month

Swara has realized her love for Sanskar, but is too shy to say it to him.

Sanskar can feel that swara has started loving him ,but he wants her to confess on her own. And he is ready wait for that beautiful moment.

Lakshya is giving his 100% in office. He is learning things very quickly. Adarsh and Sanskar always help him and sometimes save him from Dp's scolding too.In short, he is growing professionally.
In all this ,Ragini has been his constant support.
He has also realized that he likes ragini not just like a friend but as a life partner. He is now ready for a relationship with Ragini, but has not confessed this yet.

Sanlak has taken up a lot of Adarsh's share of work in office , so that he can pay more attention on Pari.

All the family members are pampering pari a lot. She is being treated like a princess in the house
From uttara to Dp, all have become possessive about her.

Swaragini have also taken up the responsibility of whole house. Ap and Sujata have become carefree as Swaragini taken up all their responsibilities.
Well in this month, Swaragini have also thought about their career,but its a secret (but pari and uttara know about this).They have decided to share their plan with the family members after making a proper plan. They have been working on it secretly and they are almost towards the finish of planning.

Swaragini ,pari and uttara have also formed their girls gang and have bonded really well.

Uttara has also started her PG studies. She got a lot of guidance from her brothers, papa and bade papa. She has got admission in one of the most reputated college. She is also very happy.

Present (Evening)
Karwachauth day

Today MM is decorated like a bride. As it is the first Karwachauth of Swaragini and their new unborn family member, so decided to keep a grand celebration for it.

All GM family members and Pari's mother side family has been invited and many more guests are invited.

All are the ladies are busy in preparation. All of them have kept fast except Pari. Sanskar has also kept the fast secretly just like serial. All the gents have taken a holiday today.All are busy doing their respective work when Ap and Sujata come to all the hall after getting ready.

Ap to Swaragini : Swara ragini tum log abhi tak ready nahi hue, beta thodi der mai guests aana shuru ho jayega. Pari aur uttara bhi ready ho rahe hai, sirf dono hi bache ho.

Swara : Haa badi maa hum bas jaa rahe, yeh thoda sa kaam baaki hai , hum isse fatafat khatam karke jaate hai.

Sujata (sternly): Na tum log abhi k abhi jaa rahe ho, yeh kaam hum dekh lege.Aur iske aage mai khuch nahi sunna chahu hu.
Aur haa aaj tumhara pehla karwachauth toh tum dono ko ekdum dulhan ki tayar hona hoga.

(Having no option,both of them leaves to their rooms to get ready. Whereas all the gents are having some office talk.)

After sometime, Swara and Ragini are fully ready. They were in their respective rooms. Both were about head down when Sanlak entered their respective rooms.Actually, Sanlak were already ready, but they were very impatient to see their spouses,so they came upstairs.

Raglak room

Ragini was almost ready she was just placing the chunri on her head, when Laksh entered.He whistles seeing Ragini and says.

Laksh (flirty way) : Aaj kitne ladko maarne ka iraada hai.

Ragini replies in same way.

Ragini: Bahut nahi sirf ek.

Laksh : Acha kaun hai woh lucky insaan?

Ragini : Hai koi, hum aapko kyu batau?

Both started laughing, it has become normal for them to flirt now a days. After controlling there laughs,laksh holds her hand gently and speaks.

Laksh : But seriously ragini, tum bahut beautiful lag rahi ho.

(Seeing ragini, lakshya couldn't control and gave a soft peck on her cheek. It's their first cheek kiss.Ragini is shocked for a second and later starts blushing, to avoid any more teasing she speaks.)

Ragini : Lakshya hume chalna chaiye,sab wait kar rahe hoge.

Lakshya : hmm

And both start walking towards the hall.

Swasan room

As soon as Sans enters,he is rooted on his place.He was mesmerized seeing Swara.He was just staring at her shamelessly. And our shy swara started blushing under her husband's gaze.Sanskar slowly comes near her and grabs her by her waist.Swara is breathing heavily,her heart beat is clearing audible to Sanskar.

Sanskar (huskily): Princess I m totally speechless today after seeing. I feel no words are enough to describe your beauty. So I think I should show you through my actions.

( Sanskar pulls her closer, while swara is just lost in their moment.Sanskar gently pulls her chin up and places his lips on her. First Swara was shocked, but later she started responding equally. After a few moments,they broke the kiss feeling lack of oxygen. It was a very soft and gentle kiss. It was their first kiss.)

Both of them were blushing.But Sanskar composes himself, how can he miss the chance to tease his princess.

Sans (teasingly): Princess, that was amazing.What do you think?

Swara feels so shy,she just pushes him and runs out of the room.While sanskar laughs and immediately goes behind her shouting

Sanskar: Arae swara ruko

While running Swara bumps into raglak.Ragini asks her why she is running.Before Swara could answer ,sanskar comes there.Seeing Swara's red face and Sanksar smile, they guess what must have happened.Raglak look at each other and gesture each other to start their teasing session.

Lakshya: Ragini tumhe nahi lagta hume Tamatar Kharid ne band karne dene chaiye.

Ragini: Haa lakshya, aap sahi keh rahe hai. Jab ghar pe tamatar free mai ban rahe hai toh bahar se lana ki kya jarurat hai, Kyu Swara?

Swara understands they are teasing her,she hurriedly leaves from there.While raglak and sanskar start laughing.

Sanskar (controlling his laugh): Tum dono na bahut naughty ho gaye ho, humesha Swara ko tease karte rehte ho.

Raglak : Ab aaplog kaam hi aesa karte ho, toh isme humari kya galti.

Sans : Acha bachu, lelo maje. Par yeh yaad rakhna tumhara bhi time aayega. Tab dekhna yeh saari teasing ka kaisa chun chun ke badla leta hu mai.

Raglak: haa haa dekhlege.

Saying this they head downwards.