17. Revenge time for Swasan

Continuation of last part.

Ragini was dancing so gracefully. She was actually feeling the lyrics of song. And Lakshya,
he is was clean bowled. He is so lost in the moment. As soon as she finished,he goes near ragini and holds her by her waist and then....

He slows and gently opens her bun, letting her hairs fall on her shoulder.He tugs a hair stand behind her ear. While Ragini is completely hypnotized by his touch. He slowly pulls her closer. He lifts her chin and and their lips are so close,they are just a inch apart and are moving closer and....

they kiss.

(Author's note: Its not always necessary that first kiss miss hi hona chaiye.)

Ragini is not in her senses, she doesn't know how to kiss so she just follows laksh's leads. It was a very soft and gentle kiss. After a few moments they break apart, Ragini's is blushing looking down, while Lakshya he is feeling out of the world.

Laksh slowly holds ragini's chin and makes her look into his eyes. He directly looking into her eyes speaks

Laksh : Ragini. Thank you so much. You have filled my world with happiness. You have totally changed me, changed me for good. You have made me a more responsible person. You have spoilt me, with your love and pampering. You know I wanted to plan something special for my confession, but today I couldn't control myself.
I just couldn't hold myself for saying it.

Ragini I like you, I like you so much not just as a friend but as a life partner. I want to give our marriage a chance. I want to be your best husband.

(He sits on his knees. He holds her hand gently and asks with atmost sincerity and love.)

Ragini will you give me a chance to be your husband. Will you make me that lucky person?

Ragini is so overwhelmed.  It was her dream which is coming true. She is feeling as if she will wake up and everything will disappear.

Laksh : Ragini Ragini ...my knees are hurting.

Ragini comes out of her trance, she understands its not a dream, its real.Words are not coming out from her mouth. So she just hugs him and whispers.

Ragini : Yes.

Laksh understands that she is overwhelmed and feeling highly emotional so he just hugs her back tightly.

(Author's Note : I wanted to make a planned confession of Lakshya. But I feel sometimes, some confessions come directly come from heart. They don't need any planning or specific set up. They can happen anywhere anytime.
What do you think. Please share your views in comment box.)

Next morning

Today is a new day for Raglak they are having content smiles on their faces. And Ragini well she is glowing , smile is not leaving her face. Both raglak and Swasan are heading towards the hall for morning Arati. They meet in the corridor. Swara notices ragini's smile and glow on her face. She gestures something to Sanskar.

Swara (teasingly) : Sanskar tumhe nahi lagta , hume tamatar ke saath saath bulbs kharidne bhi band kar dene chaiye.

Sanskar : Haa you are right Swara, (eyeing at Ragini). Humare ghar ke khuch log itna glow kar rahe hai ki, hume bahar se bulb laane ki jarurat hi nahi hai.

(Ragini understands their teasing, she justs runs from there, without looking back.)

Laksh also smiles but composes and says.

Laksh : Bhai, Swara aese koi karta hai kya. Kyu pareshan kar rahe ho aap ragini ko.

Sanskar : Acha bachu, bhul gaye kya kaha tha maine ki chun chun kar badla luga.Aur Sanskar Maheshwari ne joh ek baar commitment kardi toh phir apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta.

Swara : Haa , aur nahi toh kya, kitna tease kiya tha tum logo ne mujhe.

Swara playfully taps Laksh's shoulder and says dramatically.

Swara : So my pyare devarji, this is pay back time.

Laksh makes a whatever face and leaves. While Swasan also left behind him.

After aarti at breakfast table. All are present except Dp and Rp as they had an important meeting, so they had to leave early.

And our  Swara is full set to tease Ragini and Ragini she is just in yesterday's trance. Swara gestures something to Pari and says.

Swara (teasingly): Bhabhi don't you think, Ragini is looking very different and pretty today.

Pari : Haa humne bhi notice kiya.

Pari to Ragini (teasingly) : Ragini kaunse brand ka make up use kiya hai tumne,hume bhi batao.

Sans (teasingly) : Ragini ko different to lagna  hi tha, after all uske Makeup ka brand naam "Lakshya" joh hai,which is exclusively made for her.

Ragini couldn't take it anymore so she just runs from there, while everybody laughs.

Laksh (whins like a child) : Maa, dekho na bhai ko.

This makes them laugh even more.Ap and Sujata scolds them and eyes them to stop.

Later at night 

In Raglak's room

Ragini is in the room blushing.Lakshya enters the room and smiles seeing smiling and glowing just because of him. He comes and back hugs her. Ragini gets startled but then she realizes his touch. Laksh is snuggling in her hair and is lost in its amazing scent.

Ragini (softly) : Lakshya,yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?

Lakshya : Kya kar raha hu, apni wife ko pyaar kar raha hu. Aur kya?

Ragini doesn't know what to say, she is just enjoying this moment. She is just feeling his presence. After a few moments, lakshya turns her towards him

Lakshya : I know that you are very happy as it is quite visible on your face. But I want to hear it from you.

Ragini : I don't know what to say, its just that it feels like a dream. I feel I will wake up and it will vanish. I can't say you, how happy I feel right now.

Lakshya : Sorry ragini I made you wait so long. I am a very bad husband.

Ragini (trying to cheer up his mood) : Aye,how dare you speak like that about my husband. He is very nice. So you better take your words back, otherwise consequences might not be good.

Lakshya laughs at her.He knows she is trying to cheer him up.

Lakshya : Ok meri maa. Who can win against you..i take my words back.

With this the day comes to an end. Let's see what the new day brings for them.