27. Morning Romance

GH
Guest room

Raglak are sleeping peacefully in each others arm. Ragini was the first one to wakeup. She admires laksh's face. She admires him, she kisses his forehead and then cheeks. She was about to leave, when laksh holds her hand.

Ragini (shocked): Laksh, aap jaag rahe the?

Laksh smiles.

Laksh (teasingly) : ofcourse, and I also saw, how you were admiring me and how you kissed my forehead and cheeks.

Ragini turns red at his words. She tries to wriggle but laksh pulls her.

Laksh slowly nuzzles in her hair and kisses her cheek from back.

Both Raglak are lost in the moment. When Lakshya's phone ring. Both come out of their trance and blush.

Swaragini's room

Swara comes from the washroom getting ready. Sans is still sleeping. Swara slowly goes to him and lovingly says.

Swara : Sanskar bacha, utho.

Sans (sleepily): Princess, sirf 2 min.

Swara : Bacha, uth jaao na. Dekho agar maa aa gai na unhe tumare aur laksh ke yaha aana ki baat pata chal jayega.

Sanskar: Toh pata chal jaane do. Mai kya darta hu . Vaise bhi I m your husband.

Swara : Acha toh yeh baat hai ruko, mai abhi Maa ko bula ke le aati hu.

Swara acts like going, Sans catches her wrist and stops her.

Sans : Arae Swara ruko, mai toh sirf mazak kar raha tha. Sach mai mat batana maa ko.

Seeing his expression, she starts laughing.

Both get freshen up.
Sanskar wears the same clothes for the time being as he doesn't have any spare dress. Same with Laksh.

Sanlak somehow escape from GH without getting noticed. After 2 days ,Swaragini also decides to go back to MM as they missing everybody. They reach MM in the evening. Sanlak are happy after having their wives back.

At night
Raglak room

Laksh comes and back hugs Ragini

Laksh : Wow, now the room feels like my room.

Ragini : Acha

Laksh : Ofcourse, now it has your scent in it. And without it, everything seems incomplete.

Ragini smiles at him.

Laksh : Ragini actually my friends have planned a get together tomorrow.

Ragini : Wow, thats amazing you should definitely go.

Laksh : Actually, I was thinking ,will you come with me? I have to introduce you to all my friends. And don't worry there are a few girls too. So you won't feel awkward.

Ragini : But Laksh, how can I?

Laksh (puppy face) : Please.

And as usual Laksh's puppy face is ragini's weakness. So she agrees.

Laksh hugs her happily.

Swasan Room

Sanskar as soon as he comes from office. He hugs Swara tightly.

Sanskar: Princess, finally you are back. I missed you so much and this room also missed you so much.

Swara : I missed you too.

Sans : Vaise I have something for you

Swara : What?

Sans takes a Dairy Milk Silk from his pocket and forwards it to Swara.

Swara squeals in happiness like a kid. She takes the Silk and kisses Sans tightly on his cheek.

Sans : Wow, if just by giving a choclate, I will get such rewards. I am ready to name a whole factory of diary milk silk on your name.

Swara blushes.Later they enjoy the chocolate and then soon drifts to sleep.