Chapter 9: catch me today

The kiss was soft, it was slow and passionate

The kiss was soft, it was slow and passionate. His hands traveled up my waist and he squeezes my boobs making me moan into the kiss. We both kneel down on the bed so I'm now straddling him.

His hands move from my breast to my hips. He moves my hips back and forth so I can feel him through his pants. I whimper into his mouth from the friction to my clit. I break away from the kiss but that didn't stop him from continuing to rock my hips back and forth.

"There downstairs" I tell him breathlessly

"Sound proof walls" he says back as he starts to kiss down my neck.

"They could come up" my reasoning to stop went right out the window as he began so suck right under my ear.

"They won't" was the only thing he said.

That was enough to convince me. I started to unbutton his shirt, once I got his shirt off I admired his muscles and tattoos. My looking didn't last long because he started to kiss my lips again.

He took of my shirt and threw it across the room. He flipped us on the bed so he was on top of me and my back was to the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

His lips tracked down to my breast. He reached about me and took off my bra, it also went flying across the room. First he kiss just In between my breast then he took one nipple in his mouth. Swirling it around earning loud moans from me.

As he has one nipple in his mouth he would twist and flick the other nipple. He started to kiss down my stomach to my leggings.

He looked up at me "can I" he asks

"Yes, god yes" I'm all hot and bothered I just want him to do something about that.

He pulls brown my legging and throws them over his shoulder. He then rips yes rips off my underwear. I look down at him and I see him smirking at my pussy gushing out wetness.

He licks up my slit teasing me barley touching my clit. I groan put in frustration I need his lips wrapped around my clit. He chuckles at my reaction before he wraps his lips around my clit. I moan out at the feeling of him sucking my clit harshly.

His fingers start to tease my entrance circling it but never going in. I lift my hips up in to his mouth. He pushes 2 fingers in to my entrance. In and out hard. I practically scream out as he continues to finger fuck me.

"Don't cum, not until I say so."

I just mumble out a faint yes. He takes his fingers out and replaces them with his tongue. My hands are fisted in the sheets. His tongue moves up and down my slit. I'm a moaning mess.

His lips attach back onto my clit both of his arms wrapping around my shacking thighs to keep me still.

"Please can I cum" I basically scream.

"Yes cum on my face"

I do I cum, I'm shacking and moaning mess. He keeps his mouth attached letting me ride out my orgasm. He keeps his mouth attached a little longer overestimating my clit.

He comes up and licks his lips and wiping his mouth because his face was shining with my cum.

"You need a safe word" he says

"Purple" I say

"Good because I'm not stoping when you say stop." I just nodded my head.

He went to the bed side table and pulled out a condom rolling it on his cock. He looked back up at me. "Are you sure"

"Yes" I say

He brings my legs around his waist lining his cock up to my entrance. Before he put it in his stroked his cock up and down my slit.

He pushed in slightly and I gasped he was still so big. He stilled and I looked down he was only halfway in.

"Keep going" I say looking back up at him.

He puts the rest in with one sharp thrust. I cry out, I feel so full he doesn't move, he just looks down at me.

"Your still so tight" one of his hands started to massaged my boob while the other one what on the head board.

"Move please" I told him

He started pushing in and out slowly not going to fast he was being gentle, like he was trying not to break me.

He started to pick up his speed. His thrust become harder. I moan out over and over agin. He is going in and out at an inhuman speed.

His hand reaches In between us and rubs my clit in small harsh circles. I cry out at the action it's been a long time since I've been fucked and he is fucking me like there's no tomorrow.

I can fell myself about to cum but i try to hold it to enjoy the moment. My eyes squeeze shut and throw my head back on the pillow.

"Are you already going to cum, I just started fucking you. Oh my sensitive little slut." He smirks as he starts to rub my clit and pound into me faster.

"Pleas can I cum" I cry out.

"You can cum whenever you want." He tells me.

I do I cum screaming out. The pleasure he gives me is invaluably good. He didn't stop when I come down from my high he keeps fucking me. My legs where shaking I tried to stop them but I couldn't.

"Kade It's t-t-to much"

"You say the word and I stop anything other then that word I keep going"

He pounds mercilessly into me. He attaches his mouth to my nipple, he sucks and dotes it while still rubbing my clit.

He doesn't stop, not once he only goes faster and harder. I cum I cry out again but it's muffled when his lips crash down on mine.

I can barely kiss him back. He notices and kisses down my neck sucking on it leaving hickys. Both of his hands where on my boobs now twirling and pinching his actions sent zaps of pleasure to my pussy. His hand went back to my clit rubbing it fast, I came again within seconds.

He made me cum 5 more times. I was so sensitive the overstimulation had made me a crying and whimpering mess. My legs where shaking wildly I couldn't take any more which was good because he cums into the condom with a groan.

He pulls out and I whine at the lost. He smirks at that before walking into the bathroom to dispose of the condom and he came back out with a warm wash cloth. He softly pressed the washcloth against my pussy, I hummed at the action because it felt soothing.

Once he was done I started to doze off but kade shook me slightly " there down stairs we have to go down there"

I rolled my eyes before trying to stand and falling back on the bed. Kade gave me my cloths I got dressed fixed my makeup and hair as much as possible Edie reaching my arms up so kade could carry me.

He had me bridal style as we walked down. Everyone was still in the living room. "Move" I told Elijah who was sitting next to Ella. He outed before moving over.

"So what where y'all doing?" Carlo says suggestively with raised eyebrows.

"Talking" I said simply as I curled up to Ella.

"Ya ok" he said as everyone broke into laughter. I smacked each and everyone and throw a pillow at kade who was also laughing.

"Mommy why is everyone laughing?"

Everyone snickers quietly at that. "No reason baby" I give everyone a stern look and they all turn back to the tv.

TikTok: classy_scorpi0
Comment and vote💋