Chapter 42: Catch me pissed

Mary just told me and Rose that she's pregnant and of course we are so excited for her

Mary just told me and Rose that she's pregnant and of course we are so excited for her. Rose excused herself a little while after saying she was going to mingle.

"So I want to ask you something," Mary says once Rose is out of ear shot.

"Of course what it is" I say my interest peaked.

"I was hoping you would be the godmother of my child"  she says with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my god yes of course" I say, pulling her into a hug.

After that we continued to talk about the little things and then we start walking back to join everyone at the party. When we join everyone I am greeted by the delightful sense of kade and ella and a boy all jumping in the bounce house. Kade looks like he wants to die and is barely jumping while Ella tries to get him to jump more by pulling on his arm.

I hit Mary's arm and point to the bounce house while giggling, which makes her giggle in turn. I tell Mary I'm going to walk around and say hi to people and I walk up to Evan the leader of the Mexican mafia.

"Hi, I hope you're enjoying the party." I said to him, smiling brightly and extending my hand.

"Yes I am, I see you went all out for you little princesa" he says, shaking my hand. I smile back at him as his wife walks over in our direction from talking to one of the other wifes, Maria believes, the wife of luke the irish mafias head.

"Yes, well only the best," I say.

Once his wife is hooked on his arm she aska "you val right the lady who ran away from kade and randomly came back?" she says it sweetly but it doesn't seem sweet.

"Yes that was me but I'm back now and I'm not leaving" I say smiling just as sweetly.

"Ok, I'm just going to steal my husband away for a minute" Maria says tugging on his arm to leave.

I walk over to the bounce house where kade has a slight smile on his face. I grab the neted side and say with a smile "hey, you having fun in there"

Kade stops jumping and turns quickly "no"

"Yes," Ella says at the same time.

"You're so cute when you pretend like you hate doing something" I say teasingly. 

"Why don't you come in here and see how much fun you have?" Kade says with a smirk.

"Ok" I say, taking off my heels and climbing in to be immediately tackled by Ella and the little boy who is with her.

"Come on, come on '' Ella grabs my arm "helping" pull me up, the little boy she's with pulls me too but he doesn't say anything.

I bend down to the boy's height and ask "what's your name?"

"Alexander is his name" Ella tells me "he doesn't talk"

"Why not?" i ask

"I don't know he wouldn't tell me he only wrote his name on paper."