Chapter 19

I woke up later the usually in Kade's arms

I woke up later the usually in Kade's arms. I tried to get out to go pee but he had a but grip on me. I turn around and pinch his cheeks trying to wake him up before saying "Let go I have to pee"

"No" Kade's says like a child.

"Let go" I say lightly pushing him off.

He lets go grumbling about how he didn't want to. I get up and pee fast and then rushing back to bed and basically jump on his back because he was now on his stomach.

"Good morning." I say into his ear.

He turns abound moving me so I was on his chest and he was looking at me. "Good morning, why are u in such a good mood?"

"Because I just had the best sleep of my life after the best fuck of my life."

"Well I'm glad you liked it, I would be more then happy to do it again."

I giggle before saying "not now I'm sore and we have a daughter that's probably up and tormenting everyone."

"Ok let's go"

We get up and get dressed because we can't go out there all naked and shit. I dress in tan sweats and a eight crop top, kade dresses in a eight button up and black slacks. Looks like he is going to work today.

We go down stairs and hear the tv playing on of Ellas shows. Everyone nodding along to the theme song as Ella sings it. Except Carlo and Lorenzo are not here.

"Hey y'all"

"Finally take you demon child" Cameron says picking up Ella and holding her to us. Ella giggles and points at the same time as she says "I'm not a demon child"

We all laugh as I take her and hold her but she wiggles out of my grip and goes back to the couch watching tv. "I have to go to work now so I will see you when I get home"

"Ok when are you gonna be home?"

"I don't know properly late so don't wait up for me." He then kisses my cheek, I just nod but I always wait up for him and tonight I would be waiting a while.