Chapter 14: catch me with a question

I woke up with kade today he was already awake and watching me

I woke up with kade today he was already awake and watching me. "Good morning handsome"

"Good morning my love" when he said that butterflies erupted on my stomach.

"So I never got to answer last night" I said looking up at him

"Oh so you heard me" he said looking stressed about how I would answer.

I nod my head and say "I love you too" I peck his lips.

"I know we had said I love you before but that was 4 years ago and I didn't know if you still felt the same but I love you and I will never stop loving you, I love you so much"

"I love you more"

I kiss him slowly singing my leg over him and straddling him. He kisses back instantly he doesn't try to deepen the kiss and nether do I.
We make out for almost 10 minutes before he talks.

"As much as I would like to continue I think we should stop and go downstairs"

"Ok" I say rolling my eyes which earns me a smack on the ass.

When I get off him and am on the floor the door duets open with an Ella coming in. "Good morning" she sings.

"Good morning princess" kade says also getting up and picking her up.

"So what are we doing today?" Ella asks

Kade answer shocks me "where going on a boat ride"

"With everyone?"

"Yep" Kade's says nodding is head.

"Even lily because she makes me laugh"

"Ya I guess she could come" kade rolls his eyes which makes me laugh.

"You guys are adorable." I say smirking at them.

"Ya we know mommy" Ella says looking at me now.

I shake my head at the sassy little girl and walk into the bathroom. While I'm brushing my teeth and showering I hear little giggles out side the door occasionally. When I finish up in the bath room I come out and walk in to the closet taking a quick glance at Ella and kade playing together.

I pick out a sage green bikini with shorts over it and a see throw white top. Walking out I take Ella from kade, " go get ready, I'm going to get Ella ready then make breakfast."

"Ok" kade says kissing me and Ella on the cheek.

"You still have to take a bath little missy" I say.

"Do I have too" Ella says with a grown

"Yes you do but the sonnet it's done then sinner we can get dressed and leave."

"Fine" she says with a huff.

I get her bathed and dressed in a one piece dark blue swimsuit with a summer dress over it. We walked down and I saw Lilly and Cameron sitting on the couch talking Very closely.