Chapter 35

When I wake up kade is no longer in bed

When I wake up kade is no longer in bed. I get up and take the sheet with me as I stand I hiss and the burning felling in between my legs. As I walk down the stairs making sure I don't trip.

"Kade!" I yell once I'm down the stars trying to find out where he is.

"I'm the kitchen!" He shouts back.

I walk in to see that he's cooking only in the Jeans  he was wearing last night. He looked hot.

"What are u cooking? I thought there was no food" since no one has lived here before.

"I had a maid drive over and bring us food before we go back and start to pack."

I nod my head and go to sit down at the island.

"You know you could lose the sheet no one's here." Kade says with a smirk on his face.

"Oh no i am to sore to have you be horny." I say shaking me head.

"What if I'm already horny?"

"Well that's to bad for you." I say as I hold the sheet closer to me.

He rolls his eyes and then turns around to finish up the food and put it on plates. He sets the food I front of my which is an omelette with cheddar, onions, and Spinach.

What if I pretended to be mad at him. Oh that would be funny I'm gonna do it.

I eat fast because i did not have the biggest dinner last night. Once I'm done I stand up and put my plate in the sink and go upstairs not saying a word to kade. I get my cloths from the drying machine, I think kade did laundry after I fell asleep.

Once I'm dressed I throw the sheet back on the bed. I go downstairs and see kade sitting on the couch the same couch he spanked me on. I sit down on the opposite side of the couch, I go on my phone and open TikTok.

"Val" Kades tone questing.

I don't answer and continue to scroll through TikTok.

Kade moves over to me and lays down on my lap. I push his head off.

"Did I do something?" He asks putting his head back on my lap. I want to play with is hair. I still don't answer him.

He sits up and takes my face in his hands making me look at him "Val if you don't tell me what's going on I'm going to spank your pussy until your a crying mess" his voice deep and rough as he speaks

A blush covers my cheek and a small smile peels at my lips. "There's nothing wrong" I say quietly.

"Then why would you not say anything to me" he ask he vice softer not.

"Because is was funny seeing you be all needy." I said with a smile on my face.

"Your a mean person" kade says as he pushes up on the couch and hose back to the other side of the couch.