Prologue & Quick Intro

A woman stood up from her bed.....while covering her body with quilt. She go straight at the wall "It's been 2 years passed......but whenever I look at you (looking at the picture on the wall) it's like was yesterday....when I was happy with my younger brother......and his family. But! because of you, I lost my children and my life was ruined......and that's why I'm not gonna let you! live your life peacefully.......SHEN WEI!!" aunt AI said while stabbing knife in Shen Wei's photo......

One old man come and cage her from behind "Darling! don't bother..... MY SON'S do what their new mom want..... and I don't want you to take any kind of stress" that old man said and kissed aunt Ai..... and few minute later hot moans echoing in their bedroom.....( Yuck....🥴🤢🤮)

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

INTRO

As you all knew about our dearest couples 💞

Wangxian:- 

They happy in their married life, with their 5 year old son Yuan ❤. Soon their beautiful world going to hit by....... Storm!!! So let's see how they deal with this.

 Storm!!! So let's see how they deal with this

Baizhan:-

They also happy in their life with their 6 years old son Ru❤. and now they expecting their second child, and happy with this good news...... But! unknown to them they also part of the upcoming storm.

 But! unknown to them they also part of the upcoming storm

Weilan:-

Yunlan and Wei enjoy their beautiful life with their 2 years old baby girl Roulan❤. Wei got his all happiness and he was so happy until that day...... when that dangerous storm, hit his little..... but peaceful life!!

 but peaceful life!!

💕💕💕💕💕

Other Characters:-

Mr. Xurui - (aunt Ai second husband & a billionaire business man)

Zhujiu - (Xurui's elder son)

Fengjie - (Xurui's 2nd son)

Wenchao - (Xurui's younger son)

And some other characters name I choose randomly.....😉

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello everyone....🙋

First it's your love and support, which make me write..... It's 👉 (Special Bond) second part..... UNBREAKABLE ❤ BOND.

I hope u all love and enjoy while reading this continues story.....📖😊 and also happy with my this SURPRISE🎉

Share your vote comments and advice......which I really need to improve myself....😅😅

Thank you so much ❤❤

🎀🎁🎀🎁🎀🎁🎀