Ch. 31

One woman doing squats in gym.....while giving some seductive gesture to gym trainer BAI YUTONG.....and other enjoy it very well "Ouch! This floor is so slippery....*ah ouch!*" She keep doing her work and finally.....she succeed in it. "Allow me.....ma'am!" Yutong stand behind her then hold her waist with his hand.

ma'am!" Yutong stand behind her then hold her waist with his hand

"It's most effective exercise to tone your thighs, hips and b....."

"When did you start working as a tailor?" Yutong interrupt by a soft but angry voice.....and that voice was none other than, that of his wife Yao. Who glaring at Yutong then left from there.....Yutong curse himself then run behind Yao.

Yao sit inside the car in his anger and about to start it.....Yutong come in front of him "please! don't be angry, if you leave here today you will have to pass over my corpse...." Yutong threaten him and other look at his husband with annoyance "AS YOU WISH.......BAI YUTONG!" Yao start the car and press the accelerator.

Yutong hurriedly moved to save his life.....and Yao stop his car then looked back "Oops! I think...I missed you, just give me one sec" Yao said and about do anything.....Yutong come and snatch car key from him "Stop this nonsense! I'm your husband, don't forget that....what if I di...mmm....mnnnn.....aahh!"

Yutong didn't complete his word and a shocking news touch his ear....in their kisses "soon you going to be.....FATHER!" Yao said in their kisses then slap him.

°

°

°

°

°

*SMACKKKK*

"ah!" Yutong hiss then look here and there in his room.....which is empty now, only some stuff left inside it......stuff that you can use but that never supports you. In the hospital, Yutong tried to stop Yao a lot, but he did not listen to Yutong.....and slapped him while saying that "you are also not trustworthy!"

Yutong only crying and pleading to Yao....but other didn't want to stay with him, feeling disgusting.....and same thing happens with Wangji. Xian left him saying "I WANT DIVORCE..." because he doesn't want to be with a man who doesn't have the courage to face trouble. Xian's word hurt Wangji most.

 Xian's word hurt Wangji most