Ch. 18

"can you believe this Wei.....what a great discovery we've made?" Evelyn showing Shenwei everything on video call.....ans Wei also feeling so excited to seeing everything "It's a really a great discovery Evy, and I happy for you.....finally you got it" Shenwei said "thanks weiwei! But....." Evelyn hesitate "is there anything bothering you?" Wei feels suspicious.

"How do you know that.....?"

"Because when anything bother you, then you call me weiwei!" Shenwei said and other smile "you are really my bestie..." Evelyn said "I know! So tell me what's the catch..."

"Actually Wei! the thing is, do you remember Zahur.....who once helped us excavation during in Almat(randomly name)"

"Who? that greedy mad man?" Shenwei asked and Evelyn nod her head then tell everything what happened there....At first Wei got very angry but after listening to Evelyn.....Shenwei decided that he would help Evelyn and asked her for a copy of the research file and some photographs. Evelyn become happy and thanks Wei.....then fax him everything which Wei need in this research.

Shenwei cut the call and jump in his excitement....he immediately pick all the papers and photographs then start doing his work.

******

Couple of hours later Shenwei entered inside his bedroom.....and found his husband folding some clothes, while perfectly placing them inside the wardrobe....and sometime Yunlan stretch his neck "tired..?" Shenwei pull him toward the bed and make him sit "A little..." Yunlan said hugging Wei's waist like a koala....and other ruffle his rough hair.

Then Shenwei climb up on the bed and sits on his knees....behind Yunlan's back, and give him shoulder massage....and in second Yunlan's tried face change into smiley face "feeling better?" Wei said placing soft kisses on Yunlan's nape "hm...much better!" Yunlan kiss Wei's hand while enjoying that soft handed massage therapy.

much better!" Yunlan kiss Wei's hand while enjoying that soft handed massage therapy

Later Yunlan gave Shenwei a tiny satchel bag "wow! so beautiful...." Wei smile to see that "you like it?" Yunlan asked and Wei nod his head "Then I am sure that you will go crazy seeing the thing which inside it.."

"Really?!"

"Hmm..." Yunlan hummed and Wei hurriedly open it....and widen his eyes to seeing a green gemstone.

and widen his eyes to seeing a green gemstone