Ch. 17

(A/N:- first of all it's all my imagination....I randomly took some names and places, which I really like the most💞. It's all for only entertaining purpose.... So don't think too much and enjoy while reading. And I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings..🙏🤗🥰❤️)

🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺

One year ago, city of death.....HAMUNAPTRA.

The workers were digging in a pyramid of HAMUNAPTRA. And some other archaeologist was cleaning the old artifacts, that came out in that excavation.....they had been digging for almost 18 hours but failed to find that crown.....which they were looking for.

"Lunch time....!!" Other worker said and they all stop digging....and go to eat their food, but one worker still doing his work.....other call him for lunch but he reject it and keep doing his work. After 10 minutes of hard work his shovel hits something strong, he stop digging and quickly started removing the sand and soil from there.

"Evy! Try to understand my point, since last 18 hours my labourers are digging here and they ain't got nothing yet.....and you also know that this work costs money.....I can't help you any more than this so you better find some other way for your work" Zahur (egyptian archaeologist) said and Evelyn arch her eyebrows.

"Don't think I care for your charity, remember one thing this whole excavation and your laborers' house is being run with my money!!" Evelyn said and Zahur smirked "Looks like you haughtiness of money. so let's see who will going to help you in this!" Zahur sarcastically said then left from there. Meantime, that worker who found something in dirt....tell Evelyn come to see this.

Evelyn come there and shocked to see sarcophagus (is a box like funeral receptacle for a corpse, most commonly carved in stone) she touched that and smile, because what she looking for.... finally found it "now I show you Zahur.....just you wait and watch!" Evelyn praises that worker then call her best friend Shenwei.

*******

In Paris

"Umm....uuuhh....mmm..."

"Uuhhhaaaa.....aaa.....mmmm...."

Shenwei kissing Yunlan passionately.....and other pant underneath his beautiful wifey. Shenwei break the kiss and admiring his husband's tan and lean muscular.....chest and abs sitting on his stomach. Shenwei once again go up and kiss Yunlan's red plump lips his "ummm.....AAAHHHH!!!!!" Yunlan scream in their kisses when Wei pushed his.....little angle in Yunlan's already numb whole, without any preparation.

"Xi.....xiao.....aahh.....uhhhrrrr.....slo.....rrrrgggg...." Yunlan become moaning mess and Shenwei smirked while panting heavily "after today you will never bet me.....ZHAO YUNLAN!" Shenwei said thrusting non stop....and other only course himself why he bet with his wife!!!!

Week ago....

Actually Yunlan want to exchange his place to Shenwei.....means he want to do every household work like.....Dusting, mobbing, cleaning, cooking, laundry, grocery shopping.....and most important taking care of Roulan. Shenwei had warned Yunlan that all these things were difficult, but still he was over confident on his manly personality.

"Don't underestimate power of the extremely handsome man...." Zhao smirked in his over confident.

"POWER! huh.... let's see how your extremely handsome man power help you..." Shenwei rolls his eyes then sleep giving back to Yunlan.

******

Next morning sound of loud snoring was heard......because Zhao Yunlan were still sleeping in his soft and comfortable bed. Shenwei come out from the washroom and chuckle seeing his husband....he wipes his wet hair and throw wet towel on Yunlan's extremely handsome face.