Ch. 20

In the hospital police officers team surrounding everywhere.....and Yunlan asking to Xian when and how it's happened.....Xian sitting on the hospital bed having bandage on his forehead.....he got hit by those kidnappers. Xian looked at Yunlan's pale face and apologize for his mistake, then tell him what happened there.

∆∆∆

Xian found Roulan sadly playing with her toys....he think of something and decided to take her at the park....he informs about this to Yao then go from there "Look, It's nice evening right Roulan" Xian said and pick Roulan in his arm....then he wear his shoes and come out of the house.

Xian inhale fresh air and smile when wind touched his cheek  "Mommy! where are you taking meimei?" Yuan sudden question gave shiver to Xian, he startled and place his palm on his chest....he look down "soccer shoes....! soccer ball....! what's your plan?" Xian asked "what are you talking about....I didn't see you, neither you see me...okay" Yuan hurriedly said and run from there with Ru who was hiding behind the tree.

Xian only laugh and then headed towards the park.....On the way to park Xian humming a song and Roulan giggle cutely.....she feel so happy, then they entered inside the park. "I love this place Roulan! you know why? Okay I tell you one secret..." Xian sit on the bench and Roulan looking at him with his cute tiny eyes.

"I love to meet with any kind of people....sharing thought....making friends....eating candy 🍬" Xian give her and Roulan giggle"because I'm kind of frightened of being alone...." Xian sadly said and thinking about his brother.....but Roulan didn't reply to him and enjoying her candy. Xian smile "wow! Look baby there's many kids let's play with them...." then Xian play hide and seek with Roulan in park and also make sandcastles. (I also try but everytime I failed, my sandcastle collapse like a dry leaf...🙄😅)

Afterward Xian come in conclusion that he have not much strength compare to kids. Xian sit nearby bench and pant little while closing his eye. "Balloon!" Roulan said while seeing a man who have bunch of colourful ballons, she stood up and walk with her tiny step....she come close to him "Balloon! I want....Balloonnnnnnnnn!!!!"

Xian snap open his eye when he heard scream "Roulan!!" Xian voice her and look here and there but he didn't find her.....his eye filled with tear. Then he run at main door of park......but he stopped and saw some blood spot on the ground.

He step back little but bump with someone......Xian slowly turn back and widen his eye.....and his forehead is filled with cold sweat "long time no see....beauty!!" that person said and from outside the park only Xian's scream was heard in the whole park.

∆∆∆

"Who's that man Xian?" Yunlan asked in his panic state....Xian looked at his father "Wenchao!!" Ming shockingly looking back at Xian and Yao also shocked "you mean that bastard Wenchao..?" Yao asked and Xian nod his head.....Wangji arch his eyebrows and asked in his confusion...who is he? Then Yao tell him, Wenchao is a psycho who behind Xian from their college time.

"PSYCHO! what you mean psycho....?" Yunlan heart is now in fear. Yao hold him and tell Yunlan....that Wenchao always following Xian whenever he see him. That's because they call him psycho. Listening this Yunlan sigh and Yao assure him that Roulan will be fine wherever she is, we just have to faith in God!

"God! right....you know what Yao, if really God exist then my daughter will never suffer like this...." Yunlan said in his broken voice "she's not only your daughter....Ah lan!" Everyone turns and sees Shenwei walking straight toward Yunlan....he looks so weak and skinny than before. His figure clearly tell everyone that his condition is worse.