Ch. 30

Old Memories.....

"Dad, can you take Wei with you?"

"What!! Are you out of your mind, he's only 5....and how can I d...." Grandpa interrupt by Ming "please! Dad... you already knew that Liu (Mrs. Ming) is pregnant and having some complications.....what if something happens with my child, then mom blame him for no reason" Mr. Ming said and grandpa chuckle.

"Will your mother blame Wei or you are worried for your unborn child.....maybe something bad happens because of him!......(taking deep breath) you know what Ming.....didn't expect that from you...." Grandpa said sadly and went away with Shenwei.

*******

Hong Kong

Hong Kong

Grandpa took little Shenwei to his Hong Kong farm house, where he mostly stayed for work. In dinner time Wei was quietly stirs his spoon in the bowl..... grandpa notice him "what happened my dear....you don't like these foods?" Grandpa gently asked "Doesn't mom dad love me?" Wei ask with sad face.

"they does, But why are you asking like that?" Grandpa cares Wei's face dearly "just felt like that...." little weiwei said with moist eyes then start crying.....grandpa hurriedly pick him in his arm "Don't cry my baby why think like that? Look, Grandpa is with you....don't you love grandpa?"

He said and Wei stop crying then hugs his grandfather "I love grandpa....please don't abandoned me like others" Wei said in his sobbing and grandpa soothe him for make him calm.

After taking Shenwei to the Hong Kong.....Grandpa got Wei admitted to the school and he started his studies......he used to visit his family on weekends in the hope that they might be waiting for him or missing him....but they lived their life happily. Wei feels hurt but never said anything.

One day grandpa was checking some papers and forgot to take a pen.....he asked to Wei for another pen and other told him in his bag. Grandpa started searching and came across the ring box in his hand.....he come to Wei and asked about it but Shenwei become frightened "g...grandpa...it...it's...eh...a...z...z....i...i...gr...andpa...I'm....actu...l...i...m...mm..."

Shenwei start shivering, thinking might be grandpa going to scold him.....grandpa gently ruffle his hair "relax my dear! I'm not going to say anything....just tell me, is that person is good for you?" Grandpa asked with smile and Wei told him....his college friend Zhujiu propose him. Grandpa asked, did Wei also like him?

But Wei didn't say anything.....grandpa only lightly smile then said to Wei that after Mr. and Mrs. Ming wedding anniversary party....he personally talk about this to Zhujiu's family. But whatever happens in anniversary party and later Wei blaming by his parents that he's their.....MISTAKE!

Shenwei become heartbroken and return back that ring to Zhujiu.....and apologize to him then return to Hong Kong. Wei lock himself in his room for a week....he only crying while shouting and pleading for God to grant him death....because he don't wanna live anymore. Grandpa try to open the door but all in vein....he call Yao and Xian in his panic state.