Anger Pt.2

I continued to run through the day and ended up lost in a small town. I look at my gps and realize I'm in Washington. I sigh and continue to walk. I have a friend who lives around Spokane. I think to myself.

I continue walking and text her as I do.
Nobody_67361- yo what's ur address
Kay<3- uh why are u asking
Nobody_37631- because I'm in Washington and I have to hide
Kay<3- O M G are u the girl who ran off after killing that chick I saw it on the news
Nobody_67361- yea but I hurled my truck off the rode and the cops think I'm dead
Kay<3- Fine here is my address ***********
Nobody_67361-Thank you I be there in a bit
Kay<3- no problem ig
I turn off my phone and smash it on the ground. I then get off the side of the road and go into the woods. I hear cracking behind me and then heavy running. I turn around to see a brown bear hurling it's way to me. I sigh and wait for it to get close then grab it by its fur and push it to the ground. I then take out my knife and slit its throat.
I use the same knife to cut off one of its toes and take the claw out of it. This will look nice on a necklace. I think to myself as I get up and continue walking. I know I won't be in Spokane til tomorrow so I lay down and rest. I almost never feel hungry so I didn't pack any food. I get some water out of my bag and take a sip.
I then get up and climb up a thick tree with my backpack still on me.
I find a branch with a lot of smaller limbs that outstretch and I grab leaves and small twigs to make some sort of bedding. I lay down using my back pack as a pillow and fall asleep.
The next morning I get up and start hiking again following the directions I memorized. Oh yea my memory and anything else brain wise has also been heightened by the gas I inhaled. So I'm a little smarter than I should be.
I finally after 7 hours of jogging get to Kaydence'a house. I sit outside away from her house and clean up my cuts with some water before I knock on the door. Kay's mom opens it and looked like a ghost went through her.
"Hi Miss.Nixon. I'm very sorry to come here unannounced  but I was wondering if I could stay her for a bit. I know it has been a while sense you have seen me. You probs remember me as Anastasia. I have money so I can always pay you for any trouble I cause." I say while rocking back and forth.
She smiles and calls for kaydence "Come on in you can stay as long as you need." She says while smiling. "Thank you so much." I say as I set my backpack down. I hear foot steps from upstairs and look to the stairs to see Kaydence. She looks shocked to see me but runs up and hugs me. "OMG I didn't think u would actually be here." She says excitedly. "Yea well I'm here can we go to your room?" I ask her while picking my backpack back up.
"Oh yea of corse we can." She says smirking. Oh shit I forgot she had a crush on me- oh fuck my body.... I say as I realize I'm not longer sooner scrawny but built and not to sound stuck up but really hot now.
I go up the stares and walk into her room. She shuts the door and I sit down after setting down my backpack. She sits next to me and smiles. "What have you been on?" She asks staring at my body. "Oh nothing I've just been working out a lot more ya know sports and everything." I say scooting over not wanting to do anything. "You look good." She says smirking again.
She gets close to me and takes my chin with her hand and turns my head to her locking her lips with mine. I feel my eyes widen and I push her back wiping my face. "What the fuck. Why did you do that?!" I ask while glaring. "Well you know I like you and you have a crush on me." She said smiling.
"Ok lets get something straight, I don't have a crush on you anymore. You are just a really go friend. I don't want to be anything more with you. I have someone I like. Please do not come on to me anymore." I say calmly.
She looks upset but she lightens her face, "Oh yea I'm sorry I should of asked first." She say smiling awkwardly.
"It's ok." I say as I take the bear claw out and start to chip the top of the thick part and put a hole in it and string my chain through it.
Me and her both jolt when banging echoes through the house. "Uh what was that?" I ask Kay. "I have no fucking clue." She says.
I look outside, great more cops. I think to myself. "Well got to go. I'll visit again sometime." I say and get up to hug her. Then I leap out the window leaving 500$ on the bed for the window I just broke.