Psychotic Pt.5 (last part)

(some heavy gay stuff in here) 

I get up slowly almost in sync with them. We peak out and no one is in the halls the only problem is that there is a guard by the door to the halls of the other units where we have to pass to get out. "I'll take care of the guard." I say as I walk out. They grab my hand, "What are you gonna do?" They ask and I give my other smile. "Something bloody." I say and pull my hand from their grip. 

They seem to want to say something but just end up smirking at me. Weird. I walk up to him. "I can hear loud talking in the room next to ours. Can you go get them to shut up please. I can't sleep." I say with pleading eyes and a small smile. "Fine." He says and walks away. I smirk and grab the back of his shirt he doesn't even have time to yell before I slice his throat wide open. Blood sprays and he goes to grab his radio but I kick his leg out and he falls with a thud. 

Blood is all over the floor and on me. It's warm and I like it. Some drips into my mouth and I spit it. "Fucking disgusting." I curse in my mind as I kick his face which causes a cracking noise and his head being pushed back to where it is touching the back of his spine in an awkward angle. I look up and Jay is standing in front of me. "Grab his key card we might need it." I say and we rush to the door. Jay scans the nurse card and it clicks open. "Go." I say smiling and we sprint out of the room. We go to each door and are able to get out. 

We get to the last door and the nurse card doesn't work. I take the security card and it works. "Yes." I say and we sprint out. The alarms go off and I look around for a black car. "There." Jay says and we run to a black car with its lights on. "Get in." I say as I open the door. Jay hops in. "Wait who is that?" My driver says. "A person I like. Shut up and drive." I say as I get in. 

He hits the gas and we drive off. I look at Jay. They are staring at me. "Whattt?" I ask smiling. "I can't believe we are out." They say. "Why did you kill the guard?" They ask. "Well you thought it was hot right?" I ask smirking. They go quiet. "Maybeee." They say. "Any time you draw out your maybe it means yes." I say as I smile big. They don't say anything. I still have blood on me. 

We drive for hours. After about 3 hours of driving he tells us to get out. "Thank you bro." I say smiling. "Yea yea whatever." He says and rolls up his window driving off again. "Let's go." I say and grab their hand. We both changed in the car. I have a tank top on with a black hoodie covering it. I put my hood on and then shove my hands into my jean pockets. My shoes are sturdy black boots. 

Jay has a plaid around their waist a t-shirt on and some ripped black jeans. They also have a black beanie on which I had to force them to put on. They don't like it. They take it off. "You need to wear a beanie so no one can see your face." "They can still see my face." "Yes but you need to wear it because the back of your head with a beanie is just as unrecognizable as your face without hair in front of it." I say and they put it back on with a glare. 

I walk close to them. From our last kiss I realized something. I'm in love with them. Sneak looks at them every few steps... I walk closer to them letting my hand touch theirs. Their hand slides to mine and we tangle our fingers together. I look at them as they look at me and I smile, "I'm happy." I say as I grip their hand tighter. "I am too." They say as they turn from me again. As we wall my heart beats fast and slow at any random time. 

We walk for hours only small talk between us. I don't know what to talk about nor do they. I recognize where we are. "We are close." I say as I look around. "We are in the middle of nowhere." They say as they look around. "Yes but down that exit of this road is the house." I say pointing my hand never leaving theirs. "Ok." They say and my heart starts pounding again.

I let it happen. We walk and walk and walk some more. I enjoy just walking with them under the moon and stars. I like it. I love it. I love them. Might I tell them, yes. As we continue to walk I see the house as do they. My smile widens. I let go of their hand only to walk faster. They match my pace and then we are running, running and laughing. 

I sprint ahead of them. I hit the door with my hand. I kneel down and under a small pot is the key. I open the door and some heat hits my face from the warmth inside. I go to take off my shoes and once I stand up Jay grabs my face and pulls me in. They kiss me deeply and when they pull back I want more but I hold back. I kiss them softly again when I pull back and stare into my eyes. 

"Jay, I think I love you." I pause. No, "I love you." I say and put my head down scared for their reaction. Long silence scares me. The long silence is louder than anything. "I love you too." They say quietly. My head bounces up. I let a breath of relief out. I shut the door. My heart is racing so fast. I push them to the wall and kiss them roughly. I let my hands move from their shoulders down to their hips. I squeeze their hips causing them to gasp and I take that chance to push my tongue into their mouth. 

I hear soft sounds and that only causes me to heat up fast. I need control though. I pick them up letting their legs wrap around my hips. One hand is holding them around the waist as my other is sliding down... I pull back and start to kiss their neck softly. They push me back and wiggle free. "What's wrong?" I ask, did I do something wrong? I ask myself. "Nothing I just need a second." They say. 

"We don't need to cross that line tonight if you don't want it." I say I feel awkward now. "It's not that I don't want to it's just that I need a second to take in everything that has happened. The fact that I love you love anyone is very very new to me." They explain more and more of all their past and I add in how I haven't had this kind of love for anyone else. They say the same as they explain more and more. 

We are just sitting there at the door talking for hours. At the end of our talk a kiss seals in what we have said. I get up and tell them I need to shower and they can too in the other bathroom. We go into separate rooms and shower. Our change of clothes are not the only clothes we have I had this house stalked before. 

As I wash the blood off my body I smile wide. Shit I can't believe this. This is amazing. I don't know what to do though. I get out and walk out, they are already down looking around their room. "Jay." They turn to look at me and their face goes red. "What?" I say looking at myself I have shorts and a tank top on. 

"Nothing." "Okk." I say and I lay down on the bed in their room. They jump onto the bed and lay next to me. I think and then roll and grab around their waist. They turn their face to mine and I smile softly. My hand caresses their cheek. "I love you." I say soft. "I love you too." They say and they roll facing me and kiss me softly and then nuzzle to my chest. 

I just lay my heart slowly beating. I'm calm. I watch their chest rise and fall slowly. They fell asleep. Damn. I guess if someone has love they can't be as psychotic as the world makes them out to be. I smile and close my eyes slowly.