Abandoned Pt.2

As I'm packing my things. I wonder. What will my mom be like? Will she accept me after all these years? Is she as kind as dad? Well we will find out soon enough. "Mattie?" My dad calls me. "Yes?" I ask. "Come on its time to go." John says. "Yes sir." I say.

"Bye dear. I'll see you soon." He says. "Ok bye dad." I say as I hug him. I go with John to a nice black car. "Um John. What dose my mom do for a job?" I ask. "Oh she's the CEO of a big company down town." He says. "Oh ok." I say getting nervous. As we continue to drive farther and farther down town. I realize that I'm in a black hoodie and some jeans. "Um John am I underdressed?" I ask

"Yes, but don't worry about it." He says reassuring me. "O-ok." I say even more nervous. As we come to a stop. I look up at the at least 30 story building. Oh well this is going to be "Fun". I say to my self as I look up at the huge building. "It's ok Mattie." John says seeing that I'm super nervous.

"Lets go." He says as he open's the door. I walk in and everyone is wearing a suit. We go to an elevator and get in. John presses floor 36. As we go up I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. When the door opens there's a women behind a desk. " We would like to see Mis.Dawn please." John says. "Ok please wait here." The women says. "Ok." John says. 

We wait for about 10 mins and then we get invited into a big room. It had a big desk, a bright chandelier, and a whole bunch of other lavish objects. Me and him wait and then another women enters the room. She has a nice suit on. She looked to be about 45, long black hair, deep brown eyes, and was about 5'8. "Hello John." she says in a nice tone. "Hello Mis.Dawn." He says back.

I have my hoodie on and the hood over my head so that she can not see my face for obvious reasons. "Is this my daughter?" She asks. "Yes." He says. "Hello Mattie." She says. 

"Hi." I say keeping my face covered still. "Be polite and take your hood off while inside." She says nicely. "O-ok." I say slowly pulling my hood off my head. Keeping my head down. She walks over and lifts my head up to see my face. She looked at me and gasped. "What the hell?! What happened to you?!" she asks. "I was born like this?" I say questioning and scared. By this time John has left. 

"Your not my daughter. I can't make you the face of my company when I leave. You can't be it's not right." She says. "Get out!" She yells. I fucking new that this was a bad idea. I knew she would not accept me. I'm just a monster. I think as I sprint out of the office and towards the elevator. I reach the elevator and press floor 1. As it's going down I struggle to hold back tears. She took one look and did not want me.Why is she doing this.Why me? I think as I put my hood back on and run out of the elevator. 

I sprint out of the building only to see more people look at me in horror because my hood slipped while I was running. I run down the streets and into an ally. I see 2 men. There drunk. So I turn to walk back out. "Hey little girl." One says. I continue to walk and they follow. "I said hey. Turn around an look at me bitch!" At that moment I realize that he is right behind me.  I turn around slowly.

"What the fuck." One says. "What a freak." The other says. In that moment one of them swing at me. I dodge but the other one grabs me. Oh shit! I say in my mind. One grabs my arms and puts me in some kind of hold while the other one punches me in the stomach. "LET ME GO." I scream trying to get out.

"No you should not be on earth you freak." He says as I get a hard punch to the face. As they continue to beat me people watch but do nothing just because I look like this. Once they seem to be satisfied they let go and I fall to the ground. They poor the the rest of there beers on me and then walk of laughing. 

WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO LOOK LIKE THIS. THATS IT IM ALL ALONE IM ONLY HERE FOR MY SELF JUST ME MYSELF AND I. IM SICK OF THE CONSTANT TORMENT. THEY WILL ALL PAY. I yell in my head as I cry tears of rage.