Good Old Days

Yeah yeah if you guessed it I had one hell of a past that made me into the woman I am today. I wasn't always that perfect kid or pre teen. Yeah I wasn't always in school. I wasn't perfect but I had so many battles that I was dealing with as a child. I was abused in ways some couldn't even imagine. I let the streets raise me up. But once the streets got me they had me. I always had bands in my pocket as a child. I never went without because I hustle my way up.

Many would consider me as a pimp because of what I had my friends do for me. I had my friends give me the money they made. I wasn't no princess I was a bone, a fide hustler. I was making money so my friends and I could eat. I always kept my girls fed and clothed in the best of the best. Nobody slacked. But in order for them to get a hit they had to make my coins. There weren't any free rides if you don't bring you don't eat like everybody else. Something was better than nothing but baby I never settle for less.

But before I became this way my friend Tay put me in on things that I never in a million years thought I would be doing. I never in a million years thought I would even enter that word of drugs. This particular day I linked up with my boo Tay. Me in Tay linked up with her friend roach. Her name is also Tay but her real name is Taylor Green but we call her little roach. We were outside chilling, getting ready to smoke. 

We were all conversing catching up with each other. This was my first time even talking to the other Tay but she was cool as fuck in my book. We weren't paying Tay no mind while rolling up. I'm standing there looking around making sure nobody is coming around the corner or from the woods before our activities. She light's the blunt in it smelt different from what I'm used to smelling. I looked at her like why this shit smell like that. Before I took it and hit it multiple times then asked her why it smells like this? Tay told me that it was something different.

I struck up a conversation between all of us, then out of the blue Tay asked us a question. Have you ever done coke before? I looked at that bitch like she was dumb. Maya, you never tried it before? Hell fuck no that's not my forte. Roach you do it don't you? Yeah I did it before. Well Maya you did it for the first time tonight. Bitch what the fuck you mean? I put it in the joint. I looked off in a daze like this hoe just did some fucked up shit to me. Before I knew it I drew back in knocked her ass clean the fuck out.

Bitch you got me fucked up for real for real. Bitch you dead to me for that fucked up shit. Next thing you know, roach trying to get me off her head because I never did that shit a day in my life. She really brought out a side nobody had ever seen. I was so over that night. I just wanted to leave and never see her face ever again. I was on some fuck you type love over here. I blocked her out of my life after that night. For me to run into her after years felt like damn I miss you more than I thought. I really thought you were the same girl I met back then but you are different all the way around.

But reuniting with her might have fed into my new hustle now that I am older. She has introduced me to another way of getting money faster. Just know after that night I became a different person because of her. I was at a loss for words. Like I want to be mad but then again you put me into another field of work. Since you want to do dirty to me I got a trick up my sleeve for you. In trust now that she's back in my space I got something for her.

She will be paying off her debt with me and her bs she pulled that night. Just know I am that bitch that's going to win at the end baby. You are going to learn that I was once that girl that was sweet but now you are on that hoe list for fuck ups. Just know my hands don't ever get dirty. I stay clean in all my businesses. But you are going to learn from the queen bee Maya.