My Challenge

After last night, I slept so well after that workout. She had me drained after that shower. The next morning. I woke up to breakfast in bed.  She got up and made me some waffles, bacon eggs, hash browns and some orange juice. My mouth dropped open like damn bae. You really can cook huh. Yes I can. Well get your ass in this bed so I can rub on that ass. She climbed on top of me and wanted to play with the horse. We were playing in bed after she fed me breakfast.

You know I got to get you back right. No you don't. Yes I am. Watch me catch you slipping. Lol oh really so you got me right. Yeah Imma have you climbing my bed. Oh really! Yes really. I got a big daddy n rosa for you. What's big daddy? Oh you will see he is going to have you running. Oh bet then we shall see. Bet. I can't believe I really found my match when it comes to finding love. Or is it lust? I don't know but all I do know is that she is worth looking at every morning when I wake up. Bae what's on your mind? What do you mean? I can feel when you got something on your mind.

Yeah I have plenty on my mind. So talk to me. Bae it's some business moves I have to make. Oh so you really be about your business 24/7. Yes I do. I want to open another business that's going to bring in me some money. But bae you have a lot on your plate already. I know but I want the money to continue flowing if anything happens to me. Bae don't speak like that you have to have to have faith. What do you mean faith? Do you believe in god? Who? Oh no bae I got to get you right under my wing. Ok bae teach me what this faith is about. Pull a bible up on your phone.

I pulled it up from the playstore on my phone. Look bae I will set this reading so you can read it every day. In what you don't understand just save it so we can talk about it. Ok bae. I'm happy That I ran into somebody like you. You really bring out a side I never had before. That's a good thing, maybe I can show you something besides the streets. I can show you love, honesty and faith. Just know what ever you are doing is going to change. You are going to be stronger with faith than with human flesh. I can see you have a power inside you that's powerful then you know.

I just want you to see that. I'm glad to hear that from you. Kiss her on the forehead. I got somebody that's willing to help me change but do I want to change my ways? Idk but I wouldn't mind giving it a chance. Will she be the girl that takes me from the streets? Will she be the one that keeps me from lurking? Idk but im down for the ride. I looked at my baby smiling like yes I got one on my team. But baes I gotta go make some rounds real quick to collect my money that's owed to me. Alright I will be right here waiting so we can finish our talk. Yes ma'am. I'm going to get in the shower real quick to get dressed before I step out. Ok i'm coming right behind you in the shower. No bae you are wanting to touch in feel on things. Ik that's why I want to get in. Lol bae stop it I say.

Nope, I'm right behind you. We both are in the shower . She came wanting to play. Bae? What love? Stop it. I love you, why should I? I paused and looked at her like you what? Yeah I said it I love you for you. I smiled from ear to ear. I love you too. I held her while in the shower. My phone goes off. It's my brother at the stash house. Yo sis we need more. We are running low on products. Ok I'll be there in like ten minutes. Ok bet. I hung up and kissed my girl bye. I hopped out of the shower and got dressed. Before I got to the door, bae grabbed me and said I love you to be safe.

I walked to the gulf cart to go make my moves. I'm driving to the place where my people are standing waiting on me. What all you'll need? Everything sis. Ok you got my money? Yep I got you. I counted my money in distributing everybody's products and money. You'll keep this going we all will be millionaires in no time. Bet sis. I love you'll boys. Keep that same energy. Bet we got you boss lady. Bet. We all separated and went our separate ways. But bro pulled me to the side. Hey sis what has changed about you? What do you mean? You have never been this nice to none of us like this. You must be getting fucked or something because you are getting sweet. Well bro I was chilling with the girl I met on the strip and she brings out a different side of me I never knew.

Well keep that hoe around because she got you throwing dough at us like millionaires. Well bro she brings the best out of me. I like it. Tell her I said thank you for fucking the meanness out your ass. Bol fuck you nigga. Nawl she is doing that real well. But keep doing your thing, I'm out this piece. Love you sis love you too bro. I hopped back in the cart to head back to bae when she called me. I'm in the yard bae. Ok bae I was missing you like crazy. Ok bae im coming. I hopped off the cart and walked into the house where she greeted me with a plate. Oh I'm loving this here. She missed me and grabbed me and pushed me on the sofa.

I got food. I know I'm ready to eat you. Wait bae let me eat first then we can fuck all night long. She fed me like a baby just to strip me out my clothes. My pussy was already wet for her. But I flip the tables on that ass. I grabbed big daddy from the room. I flipped her ass over and ate her ass with whipped cream. She let off a soft moan. Like damn bae not like this. See I might not be great but I damn sholl go show you who daddy is. I grabbed her by the waist and started teasing her clitorises with my tongue. She grabbed my head and was riding my face.

She was moaning while grinding. I pulled off and sucked her nipples. She started moaning as I slide big daddy dick in her pussy. She gripped my back so tight. She was scratching my shit. She went to moan louder. As I thrashed big daddy in and out her pussy.  She is steadily grabbing in scratching. Stop bae stop bae. No, I told you to stop, you didn't. It's my turn now. Im pounding the fuck outta her pussy. She grabbed me and started shaking. I'm about to climax. Oh yeah give it to me ohh ahhh is all I heard in my ear. Before I knew it she busted all over my sofa.

I told you I was going to get you back. She lay there holding her legs like she couldn't feel them. Big daddy always gets you. I laughed as I walked to the kitchen. Bae come back and let me lay on you. Hold on bae i'm coming right now. I got something to sip on while she lay there. I walked over and she laid right on top of me tired. She fell asleep as soon as she got comfortable with me like a baby. I knew my job was done. I watched her sleep until I got tired. We ko right where we finished.

I get a phone call from somebody I never thought in a million years would come back to my city. Let alone call me again. I was like bae sleep what harm could it be to talk to an old friend of mine. Or would it cause problems between me and my future girl.