Is She Worth Keeping

After a long day of shopping, I got Erica right from clothes, shoes, jewelry and hair accessories. We need some food to grub on while we wait for our next move tonight. They didn't have anything I liked in the shopping area. I left my homie Tay in her shawty. I had other things to handle. While I went my way for not even two minutes. Those two made it back to the stash to prepare dinner. I wasn't gone for two minutes. I got a phone call from Tay.

Man what's up?  I just left to handle some business. This girl is crazy man. She trying to kill me. Wtf happen that fast? She went through my phone and saw the other girl called me. Man wtf was you thinking you should of been cut that chick off. Dam how dumb can you be? This girl is right for the team nigga we need her to make money you dumb fuck. Get back right with her in stop being a dumb ass. You fucking with the money dam. As I hurried back to the house I heard both of them arguing.

I open the door and she throwing shit. Wtf man chill that stupid shit out in my spot. You'll cause too much attention to my stash mf. She turned and spazzed at me. Man she spazzing on me about a phone call. Let me talk to shawty for you if we are going to get her back right. I went to go in there where she was at. She threw a whole pan at my head. Hey bitch watch who the hell you throwing that pan at. What's your problem Erica? Man this bitch got me fucked up thinking I'm stupid or dumb.

What you mean that girl that called she been cut her the fuck off. That girl won't leave her alone even with a restraining order. We were trying to catch her and beat her ass for the longest. You need to chill the fuck out. I don't need attention in my stash. Look I need you to calm that shit down and listen to me. I know you're mad but look I need you to join me in this money making business of mine but you have to learn to control your temper.

I need you because you have the brains, beauty and body. I need for you to stay in  my hideout and count my money and keep my products in stash safe. Can you do that for me? What do you mean keep your products and stash right? Exactly what I mean. This is how you've been taking care of me and your friends. Yes but are you going to do your part? Yeah I can manage it. Ok then just make sure I have my shit right before I leave. Ok I got you bae. When I say I need such and such you get it in make sure it's there no excuses you hear me.

Yes bae I understand love. I got her right where I wanted her in my business, that's been my plan for the longest. Now that I know I have her on my team now it's time to get her right where I want her. Tay came peeping in scared as hell. Bring your dumb ass in bitch. Just know I got her back don't fuck this up no more you feel me. Yeah I feel you. What's the plan for the night? You're getting out there and getting me some money and products. Lol that's fine heifer. Lol I know it is.  Get yo shit together and do right by her. I got you Maya. Bet so let's slide real quick I got somebody waiting for us. Alright let's ride in get this money.

Hey Erica be right back going to do some collecting in need of you to be up when I get back. Ok I will be up when you come back. Bet. We locked up and don't let nobody in. We step out the door loaded and ready to make our rounds but somehow I felt my stuff was coming back a little light. Like I know I told Erica to make sure my shit was in there. I called Erica up real quick. Why do the products feel kind of light? Idk I put what you said in there for you. Who did you give the product's to? I gave Tay the bag to take out the door for you.

Oh really let me talk to Tay real quick. I hung up on Erica without even saying bye. Yo Tay where the fuck is my products bitch? What are you talking about? My products are light, Erica told me and showed me her putting what I ask for in my bag. In she showed me you getting my products to take outside. So where is my shit bitch? I don't know what happen to your shit. Oh so we playing stupid huh? No I really don't know what's going on. So you wanna play with my top? No, I'm not trying to do that.

Oh you are trying to play with me. No I'm not let me find out you are taking out my stash you dead to me. I would never steal from you. You help us out when we don't have it. Let me find out you are using my shit for your pleasure. I promise you are going to wish you were gone. I'm not believe me. Ok mf my shit better not come up light again in your presence or thats your ass. I let the shit go for the moment until I do my rounds. Im making my rounds in collecting my money so I can reup and found out I'm short 400 dollars. I called Tay and didn't get an answer.

I called Erica and she answered. Hey you spoke with Tay tonight? No, she never answered my call and she have me worried about her. Oh really. She was dodging my calls all night. Let me try to reach her in I will call you back. Bet. I hung up with Erica and tried calling Tay again now the line is busy. Erica hit my line back. She said she won't be back until next week because she's gone with her mama. Oh ok bet. That bitch stole from my stash and my products. Ok bet. Erica don't say shit but let me know when she pulls up to the house.

Ok I sure will do. Bet. Hung up with Erica and kept on making moves. But when I catch that bitch she dead to me for a while. Out of everybody I brought into the game, the one I trusted betrayed me yet again.