Leave Or Stay

I am highly pissed about my results, because the person I trusted put me in a position to lose the girl I really want. I hopped in my car to head to my house to go sit by the water. My mind was racing. I wanted to kill Nicole. Not only that, she ruined me for life. I wanted to let my girl know what happened. I called her up while I was driving. Hey bae we have to talk after you get off work. About what bae? It's something important I have to tell you so you can have the chance to make a choice. Ok well I will be over after I get off of work.

Ok love see you soon. See you soon, love. I hung up. I played me some resentment by Beyoncé. Like I have a lot of feelings towards Nicole. I just can't believe that Nicole would betray me like that. I put my life in her hands just for her to take my health away from me. I hang my head so low because I let my guard down. I put my trust into somebody I thought would be forever good to me. I laid down with this girl multiple times and she failed to tell me she had it. Let alone tell me that she was tested to hide her results from her girl. I had to call her girl up. Hey Nicole where is your girl at? She is in the room.

I'm out on the balcony smoking. Take her the phone real quick. I need to speak with her. Ok hold on let me yell for her. Bae! Come get the phone Maya wants to speak to you. Here she comes. Hello Maya, hey walk away from Nicole real quick. Ok let me step out of the room real quick. Bae I will be right back. Ok don't be long either. Yeah I know. What's up, I'm from around her. Well you were right she is hiding the fact she has a STD. Well what was it that she has? She has hsv 2. What the fuck is that? It's herpes in her bloodstream that can be transferred by having sex. Like if you eat her out you can be affected also.

She doesn't have an outbreak or no symptoms so she doesn't know. But my results came back and I was positive. She gave it to me because I was tested last month and I was clean but as soon as we slept together I contracted her STD. Oh fuck nawl she got me fucked up all the way. Well I had to let you know so you can get tested also. Thank you for letting me know. You are welcome. I wish you the best don't kill her. Lol oh I am when this is over I am done with her. I don't blame you for that. Well I'm going to let you go have a great rest of your day.

Sure will if you don't hear from me im in jail lol. Ok bye lady. Bye Maya. We hung up. I'm pulling up in my yard. Stressed the fuck out. How can I lay this on her without hurting her. I hopped out of the car and went into the house. I went straight to my backyard to sit in the sand. I needed to clear my mind while the waves hit the shore. I looked out to the water and started talking to myself. Like how could I even fall victim to a woman? How could I let her get in this situation? Like why me? I cried. I couldn't stop my tears from falling. Like this really hurts. I got up and went back into my house and went straight to the shower.

I had to let the water hit my face. I had to clean up before she came home. I hopped out and grabbed my robe. I went to the living room to wait for her to get here. I had my chef cook and my maid did some cleaning before she came. I laid on the chair watching madea goes to jail movie. The doorbell rang and I knew it was her. She came walking towards the sofa. I sat up to greet my love. Hey beautiful. Hey love what's wrong? You remember that day you wanted to have sex. Yeah you told me to wait till we go on vacation. Well I'm going to be honest with you right now.

What do you mean? Well that day me an Nicole had done had sex. That's where that black bruise came from. She looked at me with hurt in her eyes. That's not it, Nicole has a STD. She gave it to me. Bae got up off the sofa with hurt written all over her face. How many times did you fuck this girl? Over ten times. Wow even when you started talking to me? No I didn't fuck with her when we made it official. That same bed we lay in is the same bed you an her was fucking in. Wow then not only that you fucked her the same day I came to make our love official. Wow! What the fuck else is you hiding from me? Nothing that was it.

I knew it was more to it than just friends. I knew that girl was jealous for some reason but I couldn't figure it out until now. You really foul for this shit. In not only was you'll fucking but she burnt you with a STD. They say what's done in the dark will soon come to the light. Man idk what the fuck to say to you right now. You can cancel that trip to Vegas. You did some foul shit that idk if I can forgive you for. Look bae, I'm sorry. I never meant for none of this to happen. You should have thought about that before you fucked her. Then you betrayed me by hiding this from me for so long.

I had her jumping on me because she was busy jumping on you fucking your brains out. I'm sorry love please don't leave. I got to go because this just became too much for me. I saw the tears roll down her face as she walked away. I knew I fucked up big time. I got up and went to grab her. She yanks her arm from me. Don't fucking touch me. Bae please just come talk to me. Leave me alone and let me leave. I'm sorry love. Yeah you right, you are sorry. You're sorry because you got caught up. You got burnt in the process of cheating. I'm over this conversation. I will talk to you later or whenever I calm down.

Because right now I really don't want to see your face in my presents. I couldn't do anything but watch her leave. I hurt the one I wanted for some temporary loving and sexual favors. I closed my door and went back to the sofa. I got my food that my chef made and laid there crying. I can't believe I fucked up this bad. She is hurt and damaged because of my dumb ass decision. If I could change this I would. But this was the mess I made. Now I have to find a way to get her back. This night ended badly idk if anything else can top her leaving me.

This the first night I won't be holding her or kissing her. But I made the bed now I have to lay in it. I turned on another movie to try in clear my mind of all of this. But you know they say the devil never sleeps.