The Meet & Greet

I got up and started my day with the love of my life. She was everything that I was looking for in a woman. I got up, got in the shower and got dressed. I love you baby. I'm headed out to handle some business. Okay love I will see you when you get back. As I walked out the door I got a phone call. Hello who this is? This is your brother. What's up bro. Oh I'm calling because we need to meet up so we can get these re-ups happening. Okay meet me at the Stash House. Okay I'll be there in 30 minutes. Alright bro I'll meet you there. All right sis.

I had to get on the go-kart to head to the Stash House. I went to the Stash House to count my money up and count my products up. All my products and money are accounted for. I sat there and I distributed every bag to make sure everybody had enough to sell for the rest of the month. Bro walks through the front door. Hey yo sis is everything ready to be distributed? Yeah bro I just finished up and everything is ready to go did you collect all my money? Yeah I did and here it is right here. I took the cash out and I put it in my cash machine to count it.

All my money is there and I Distributing everybody their part in the money. And I threw him two bags of products for everybody that's on the team. Hey bro are we going to double up on the products sooner or later? Yes we're going to double up on products next month after this distribution. We all got to eat out here and I want everybody to be living comfortably. Okay bro just let me know when we got to meet up with him so we can go ahead and make this happen. After bro left I got to thinking about Chris. I call Jasmine. Hey baby I'm going to the strip real quick to meet up with an old friend.

Bae can I go with you? Nah babe not this time. I'll be home real soon though. I love you, I love you too. I hung up the phone. I got on the golf cart to head to the strip. As I pull up to the strip I see Chris. He is the only fine thing standing alone. Hey stranger, how are you doing? Well well well look who I ran into. There ain't nothing about you change after all these years. Are you still for the streets? What do you mean am I for the streets. I have never been for the streets. The streets have been for me. Okay I see you still got that same attitude. That's what I liked about your ass. So who is your old lady that you're talking to now.

Well her name is Jasmine and she's perfect. When can I see what she looks like? I have a picture of her on my phone and that's the only way you are going to see her. Okay let me see this picture. I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of her. Damn that girl looks familiar. What do you mean she looks familiar? I have seen her before somewhere but I don't know where. I doubt it but if you do or figure out where you know her from then let me know. Because I don't need no secrets when it comes to me loving someone. It'll come to me sooner or later but I'll let you know.

Alright well I'm going to head back home to her. I'm about to go cuddle with Bay and watch a movie. I don't get no invite? Nah I don't need you to know where I stay at my address it's not for street niggars to know. Okay I feel you on that well I have a good day with you and your girl. I sure will. Can I get a hug before you leave? Sure don't try nothing stupid. So he gave me a hug and we went our separate ways. I jumped back into the golf cart I headed home. As I'm driving I see somebody behind me. I drove off and went in a different direction. It looked like an undercover but I wasn't sure.

So lead them to another house. I parked my golf cart and got off and went into the house. I look out the window and it's Chris who is following me. So he drove off thinking that's where I stay at. I jumped back on the golf cart once he was gone and headed to my house. I pull up in my yard and park my golf cart in the garage. Hey babe I'm home. Hey love I've been missing you all day. What you been up to all day I haven't heard from you in a minute. Baby I've been busy with my business and meeting up with an old friend of mine. So who is this friend that you met up with? His name is Chris he's an old friend of mine from the streets that I used to talk to a long time ago.

So you met up with an X and said that is your friend. But it's not like that. Well tell me what is it because you're meeting up with exes behind my back. It's not like that. One thing you don't have to worry about is me cheating on you. He doesn't mean anything to me. He was just something that I was curious to fuck on. He was just one of them niggars that I hung out with in the streets. Bay, he is your least worries. You got me all to yourself but I do have a question for you. If I was to show you a picture of Chris would you know who he is? What do you mean? He told me he know you from somewhere. Baby show me who Chris is. I pulled a picture of Chris.

The look on her face told me she knew who he was. Bay I do know him. He used to be my friend before I started dating women. He was a friend that I was fucking around with. So you telling me we fuck the same man. Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. All I can do is sit there thinking like damn we fucked the same Nigga. A setback and she laid on my lap. Bay what are you thinking? Nothing, it's just crazy that we both messed with the same person. I'm glad I did come to you about it. So is there anything you are going to tell me or do I have to find out through him. No babe we are going to have this conversation together no secrecy here. I love you too much to lose you to my past.

Okay babe so we going to have a heart-to-heart conversation tomorrow because the night we're fucking. Let Me ease your mind from all this activities today. As I lay back she starts kissing on me. I already knew what was going to happen. As I laid back my mind went to wondering. I couldn't really focus on her trying to seduce me. Bay hold on a minute I can't do this. Bay Y what is wrong? My mind is wondering right now. Come here baby and let me rub you down. I laid on my stomach why she rubbed my back. I was relaxed but not enough to keep my mind from wandering. I love you babe and nothing is going to change that. You are who I want and you are who I need.

Don't let this distract us. Okay babe I love you I love you too. I gave her a kiss and rubbed my back. Then started kissing me I started getting hella horny. I flip over on my back. She eased my pants off and  started playing with my pussy. Bay on the couch really? Yes my love I want to hear and now. I felt her hand slide up my body. See gripped a hand full of my chest. I let off a moan when she kissed my inner thigh. She kept sending chills down my body. As I gripped her head she latched on my clitorises. I moan uncontrollably like fuck bae where this come from. She started doing some different shit with my pussy. I was like hold on bae. Nope your ass not running this time. I screamed like this is rape.

No it's not it's mine. I got louder with the moans. She got intense with my pussy like it's something personal. I grabbed her head and rotated it in a motion until I started shaking. I tried to push off but no luck at all. All I felt was my soul leaving my body. I never orgasm that hard before. She made me have three orgasms back to back. I looked at her like fuck I got myself into. She looked me in my eyes and said your mines. She comes up for a kiss so we can go to sleep. I held her in my arms thinking about tomorrow's conversion.

I'm ready to know the real you. In this past with Chris. She looked up and kissed me one last time before we both ko. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.