Mr.Sexy Chocolate

I still couldn't believe she did what she did to me after all she put me through. For her to steal from me was the icing on the cake for me. But I wasn't going to let her mess up my day with her dumb ass decision. I left it in the hands of my business partners and their people. I decided to step out for a drink or two with a few friends. I needed to clear my mind for once. Then out of the blue I get a call from James.

He was that sexy thing I met down from my stash crib. He got that sweat pants print if you know what I mean. 6 ft muscles on swole like omg. Hey love how are you tonight? I'm good Mr. How are you tonight? Oh I'm doing good just wish I could see you tonight. Well I'm out with my girls you can pull up if you want to hang with us. Ok cool just send me the address. Ok I will be waiting on you then. Likewise then. See you soon, love. I was smiling from ear to ear because I knew I was going to see that tiger wood.

I was just smiling away because I finally get to see my mr. Chocolate with that hang game. I'm just enjoying the music with my friends. We danced our butts off on this dance floor at club foxy. I had forgotten I had on a dress that was thigh high and my ass was on high. I was dancing and sipping on my drink until I felt a third leg touch me. Ooh shit. Who the fuck on me? I turned around in it's Mr.chocolate looking like a whole dinner out here. Shirt was pressed against his muscle built chest and pants pressed against his third leg like hello.

I was kind of excited to see that fine ass piece of chocolate. I was enjoying this dance against that third leg. I felt his hands grabbed my waist in pulled me close on his third leg. I'm getting happy down there but I won't be giving him any.  I'm sipping my drink while he is grinding on me hard. He grabbed my hand and led me off the floor into our Vip booth over in the corner. I always get vip services or vip booths when I go out. We slid off the floor into the booth to talk. What are you drinking on? Oh some kind of henny lemonade drink.

Let me taste it. Ok, go for it. Mmmm that's sweet. You are a sweet kind of girl? Nawl it's something the bartender wanted me to try out. Ok ok I see you got connects around here. If you may say so. I got a little something but not no big deal. I see the streets know you for being a boss. Yeah that's me. I'm very bossy but kind. Mmmhmmm I bet you are. Are your lips soft? They look soft. How about you kiss me and let me know what you think. Mmm Hmm let's see then. He leaned in to kiss me. It felt like fireworks.

I started getting moist in all the right places. But couldn't fall victim to this fine thing. I was like dam his lips are everything. I didn't want it to stop. I was in another world when he touched me. I pushed him off like you said kiss no touching lol. But I couldn't help but touch you because you are fine as hell. In you is what I want in a woman. What do you want in a woman besides sex apeal? I want a woman that can hold down her own without begging or getting attention from another nigga. I love a boss lady and a book smart lady. I love a woman that carries herself with class no matter what.

In you is that kind of woman that im looking for. What makes you sure that I'm that chick you want? It's plenty out here with the same games like me. Nawl can't no woman pull my attention like you can. It's something about your energy that pulled me towards you. That's nice in all but I have to learn you and get your true intention first. Ok that's fine we can get to know each other over dinner. Ok then so what's your next move? I want to take you somewhere we can get aquatic. Ok sounds good to me. Ok I will make reservations to this five star restaurant in Destiny.

In wear something nice in classy. I would love to see you dress elegant. Ok your wish shall be granted. Well let me get back out here with my girls in finish dancing and drinking. Ok honey I will see you at dinner then. Yes you shall see me again. I leaned in for one more kiss on those soft chocolate lips. I was so wet. I knew it was time for me to get ready to leave my girls. But I didn't want to ruin our girls' night out. I went back out to the dance floor. He was heading out the door. I watched as he left and he stopped to talk to one of the guys that worked for the police department. It had me puzzled for a minute.

Is Mr. Chocolate undercover or the dude just a friend. Hmmm I wonder if he knows who I really am and just wants to get well in with me. Time will only tell what's his true intention. But hey I open that door and I want to see what he really wants. But trust I will give his ass a ride he will love for life. I'm going to take my time with Mr. That third leg will get you caught up in i'm not the one to get caught up over no dick. I watched him as he left and I went back to dancing and drinking.

My night ended well with my girls and Mr sexy chocolate. Now let me see what my moves are before this dinner date with Mr. I got to do some collecting tomorrow and if my stash is good I know it's going to be a great night. I already planned my next night before it even gets here. I don't play about my Money and these streets. I will rain down on all for mine.