1. The Day Before

I would just like to dedicate this book to @cajunsniper700 for giving me the idea for it!

Y'all I'm so sorry this is three hours late! School is stressing me out!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Delaney's POV

"Reach your hands above your head and relax your ribs" the photographer yells out to me

I am currently doing a quick poolside photoshoot for a bathing suit brand that I decided to collaborate with.

By quick I mean two and a half hour, or until the sunset fades.

The company was kind enough to temporarily rent out a villa for the day so that my photographer and I could take photos.

They offered to take the photos for me, but I politely declined.

My personal photographer knows all of my flattering angles.

She is my best friend after all.

Beatrice Manning, or 'Bea' for short.

She and I have been best friends basically all of our lives.

She was with me before I blew up on YouTube and here she is after where I am labeled 'the most popular singer in the world'.

I actually laugh when I hear people use this sentence to describe me because I consider it far from true.

Am I an artist that is streamed worldwide?

Yes.

But that doesn't mean that I am 'the most popular singer in the world'.

In fact I know a few singers who get more streams than I do.

Anyways, moving on...

This collaboration is mainly bikinis, but I convinced them to add in a handful of intricate looking one pieces.

I am not the biggest fan of having my body on display due to...personal reasons.

I quickly move my feet into an elegant looking pose, careful not to fall into the chlorinated pool water, as I raise my hands above my head.

I allow her to take a few photos of me in this position before relaxing and bringing my hands closer towards each other.

This goes on for about a minute.

Me making slight alterations to the pose that she gave me while she snaps multiple quick shots of me.

I only stop when she brings the camera down towards her stomach and seemingly looks through the photos.

A sigh of relief exits my lips as I finally relax my arms.

"Are we done?" I ask her as she continues to click through the photos

The blue haired girl hums as she begins making her way towards me, her eyes never leaving her camera's screen.

It does not take her long to reach me.

As she approaches me I notice an unsatisfied look on her slim face.

Ouch.

Do I really look that bad in a bikini?

My arms instinctively wrap themselves around my exposed stomach, suddenly feeling severely overexposed.

"I think so, yeah," she answers with an unsure tone of voice