Epilogue

Continued from last chapter

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gigi makes her way onto the large oak wood stage in front of the even larger theater screen.

The crowd cheers for her, Hunter and I joining in as well.

"My name is Gigi,"

"As some of you may know, a few months ago I directed this little movie about the forbidden love between a princess and a knight starring a few people that you may know," she teases

The crowd cheers once again.

"I enjoyed working with these actors because not only are they extremely talented but they truly challenged me as well," Gigi continues

Gigi glances in Hunter and I's direction.

"I'm not sure if you're aware, but the two leads that I chose for this movie have actually had a not so happy run in with each other in the past,"

"Although they seemed to hate each other more than anything I was able to recognize some sort of underlying tension between the two of them," Gigi admits

I feel my cheeks begin to tingle with embarrassment.

"Unfortunately since they were so adamant on hating each other I did have to pull them to the side and have a talk with them,"

"Nonetheless, together they were able to create such a beautiful connection that extended beyond the screen,"

A smile makes its way onto my face.

"Without further ado, here are the talented women I had the chance of working with!"

Gigi uses one of her hands to motion over towards Hunter and I.

"McKenna King!" Gigi calls out first

Hunter places a gentle kiss on the back of my hand before releasing said grip on the body part and rising from her theater chair.

I just stare at the actress as she turns to face the screaming crowd, respectfully waving at them.

"And Delaney Carson!" Gigi calls my name

I notice Hunter remove one of her hands from her pocket and hold it out towards me.

I grab ahold of said hand as I stand up from my theater seat, turning around to face the crowd as well.

I wave at the large crowd of people who are cheering for the two of us.

"Will the two of you girls like to come up here and say a few words?" Gigi asks

Hmm...why not?!

Hunter and I make our way towards the staircase that is connected to the stage.

Once Hunter and I reach the staircase she holds one of her hands out for me once again.

I grab ahold of said hand, using my free hand to grab ahold of my dress so that I do not accidentally trip on it.

The two of us make our way up the stairs.

In no time we are standing next to Gigi.

Gigi holds the microphone in her hand out for Hunter to grab ahold of.

Hunter accepts said microphone from Gigi's outstretched hand.

"Hi guys, how are you tonight?" Hunter asks as Gigi makes her way back towards her seat

There is chatter among the large group of people that ultimately bubbles up to everyone having a good time.

"Great!" She smiles