5.

Matteo, Marco and Rocco, and I were walking towards the nearest park, which just so happens to be beside the football court.

Now that's my thing.

I stopped and turned to smile at my brother's. Matteo narrowed his eyes at me.

"Brother, can we go there?" I pointed at the football court, where few of the kids of my age were playing. Kids as in Boys!

"Allegra, we took permission for the park not for the football court." Rocco shook his head in denial.

"Yeah, but it's just beside the park, look, just 2 min walk." I said.

"Only boys are playing, you will get hurt." Marco, surprisingly, retaliate.

"I promise, I will be careful."

Hesitantly, Matteo and the twins looked at each and then at me, nodded.

I yelled a 'yes' and instead of the park I ran into the football court.

Upon entering, I saw boys of my age, probably a year older than me playing.

I walked to one of the boys and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, can I play with you?"

He looked at the other boys and chuckled. He looks few years older than every kid here, including myself.

"No, You don't even know how to play." He said, chuckling, his dimple popping at the sides.

That's true. But that doesn't mean I'm the worst player. My old school used to have a football club for a year, but then when there were not enough students, it disbanded.

"Give me a chance atleast." I pouted at him.

And ofcourse my infamous puppy eyes.

He nodded after looking at the guys for approval.

All of them introduced themselves, and told me the rules.

There were going to be 2 teams, and each team will have 3 players. So our team had Me, Hardin, and Robert.

And the second team had Charlie, Nathan, and Gabriel.

Just as Hardin and Nathan tossed the ball, Hardin kicked it.

For a few minutes, I was stunned, they play very well. I quickly restored myself before I start daydreaming.

Once I saw Hardin was having trouble, I jumped in, lightly tucking the ball out of Nathan's foot, by over crossing it, I bolt towards the goal and the goal keeper, Charlie.

Just as Charlie thought I was going to kick towards the right, I did it from his left.

AND LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, THATS HOW YOU GOAL!!!

For celebrating the victory, I threw my arms in the air with big smile.

And that was the exact moment Hardin slammed into me, just as I turned around, and we both fell on the ground.

I groaned in pain, as a hard weight was slammed down on me by force. I was sure that my clothes must've been dirty.

Rapid footsteps were heard, and the weight of Hardin was removed from above me.

I looked up to see a seething Rocco, furious Matteo, and ofcourse a blank yet angry Marco.

I smiled at them sheepishly. "Not much damage is done."

And that was the cue, I was picked up bridal style and was taken back to home.

I looked over at Matteo's shoulder and waved at boys, who shockingly, waved back with smiles of their own.