9.

Allegra's POV.

When I woke up, I was in my bed with few people huddled around me.

Those people just so happened to be my brothers and grandparents.

"She is awake," Marco muttered from beside me.

I jerked back. "Oh my god, you scared me, you little-" I sheepishly smiled and quickly scrambled to the other side of the bed.

"I was saying, you little brother of mine." I squealed and ran outside the room, ignoring Leo's warning.

Marco was hot on my tail. "Marco, run for your life."

Rocco yelled; Marco's eyes widened, he quickly went behind the other sofa adjacent to mine.

"Ooo, the baby is scared of Leo?" I teased him. He made a move and, I instantly screamed Leo's name; he stopped. "You are dead once Leo is out of the house."

I saw Leo entering the living room, "Leo Marco was saying something."

Leo turned towards Marco and raised a brow at him. "What? I wasn't saying anything."

"Oh yeah! Weren't you the one who was saying-" In no time, he put his palm on my mouth.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing!" He said with greeted teeth.

I bit his palm and ran beside Leo. "Hewassayingthatonceleoisoutofthehouseillbedead."

I purposely said it fastly so that no one can catch it. But boy, was I wrong.

Leo the great did get it.

"Marco, you are grounded."

"What, why? Why is he grounded?"

Leo turned towards me with a raised brow and said. "He said you are dead once I'm out of the house."

"I know, but you can't ground him alone." I stomp my feet.

"Then you are also."

"Why??? Leo, what did I do?" Leo started walking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"You said he shouldn't be grounded alone, so I'm grounding you with him."

I pouted. By now, everyone came and settled on the dining table.

"Oh, come on, are you going to do that to your precious little sister."

I took my usual seat beside Leo and Rocco while Leo nodded his head. "Yes. I'm going to do that."

"Leo," A whine, escaping my pouted lips.

"Leo, please." I pouted and held his hand with both of my palms.

Aunt Kathy chuckled, "You did the right thing, Leo; they were behaving like teenagers." She scoffed in the end.

"That's how a thirteen and eighteen years old behaves," I smirked.

"But if you had behaved differently at this age, then I feel sorry for you." I Finished.

Alexander, Rocco, and Matteo had no shame and laughed out loud, while Antonio and Alessandro chuckle.

Leonardo and Marco stayed quiet with blank looks.

"You are a spoilt brat, just like your moth-"

The table went quiet, Marco slammed his fist on the table.

"Not a word." Marco's voice was deathly.

Before anyone could say anything further, one of the guards came inside.