35.

Hypothetically, I should have never woken up. But since it was not real, I woke up. That too in a fucking dungeon-like place. Gray stone cold walls stood 3 km from my arm, and a very small steel bar door that reaches my knee was in front of me. There were no windows.

The room was so small that it could only fit 3, more or less, four people in it. The wooden chair, that I was sitting on, creaks even if I turn my head to stare around. My wrists were tied down with metal chains and so were my feet. The same cold thick chain was around my chest, bounding me to the chair, and was locked with a large thick silver lock. The back of my head was thumping to the point that even if I bent my head backward or forwards, I would feel light-headed.

The small metal gate snapped open with a high screech and popped in a silver-ish head with a sinister smile on his face. "Hello, my love."

"Allegra, right?" He chuckled. "Of course, I'm right. Always am." A dark head popped in and walked in my direction with a stone-cold face. Antonio.

Then everything hurried back into my head. Overhearing Mia, chasing away from her, getting a hit on the head that hurt like a bitch, and Antonio. He wouldn't hit me. Of course, he wouldn't. But he was on my back, he was the one who hit me. My subconsciousness countered back.

"Oh you remember everything now, don't you? Shame. Meet my most trusted man, Antonio." He smirked. "Has been working for me since he was 7. From slipping poison in Rosa's food to purposely pushing Aurora from stairs. Oh my boy."

While he was bulshitting, I stared at his face. His face was downright ugly. As ugly as it can be. Like people may say that no one in the world is ugly and it's people's choices, I can prove them wrong and show them this is the one and only fucking ugly person in the entire world. Maybe the only nice thing about his features would be his dark blue eyes. Hundred percent identical to mine and leonardo's.

His dark skin was blotched. Multiple scars lined his face. His upper lip looks cracked and ripped directly from the middle to the borderline of his nose. His nose was out of place, and a dark and fresh scar lined from the inner corner of his left eye to the ear. There is this saying which goes 'The uglier your sins are, the uglier your features turn.' Thank the lord that none of my siblings of mine or me looks like him or it would have been a game over.

"What are you thinking?" His voice was coated in lust as he viciously smiled at me. "I was thinking just how fucking ugly you are." His features twisted in glower as he raised his right hand and swung it in my face. I closed my eyes tightly expecting an impact. A few minutes later, when I didn't feel anything, I cracked my eyes open. Antonio stood slightly in front of me and held the man's hand.

The man stared at Antonio with dark angry eyes and flexed his fingers in Antonio's hand. Staring at each other for a few seconds, the man jolted his hand away from Antonio's hold and snapped at me. "Fucking cunt. Wait till your brothers come, I'm gonna kill them all in this building and then you," He smiled maliciously at me. " will be my, Sergio Ricci's, personal slut."

My eyes widened as my breath hitched. This is my sperm donor? I was too shocked to reply as he exits the dungeon. Someone shuffled from beside me as my head turned in his direction. "Antonio-" I hesitated and then never continued, I had nothing to say to him. More like I have no idea what the fuck am I supposed to say to him.

Should I cuss him for backstabbing us? me? Like okay, you can betray me since I'm practically a waste of sperm, but that's not the point. He even betrayed his brothers with whom he shared almost his entire childhood.

That's Sergio. He is that fucking psychopath who raped and abused Rosa and Aurora. Oh my god, he was right in front of my eyes, and I did nothing. Besides, feature-shaming him, which he deserves.