His Song Of Nothing

Dimentio groaned as if he had just woken up, rubbing his eyes. His vision was cloudy as he blinked feverously, trying to get his train of thought straight. He pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath, shutting his eyes tight to prevent light from getting in. 

"Ohhh..... Ow..." Dimentio groaned, "Why am I up this early..? And why is it so bright... Castle Bleck is..."

Dimentio paused as he opened his eyes, looking up from the ground.

"Black..." Dimentio finished.

Everywhere was as white as snow, and as blank as an unpainted canvas. Dimentio's mask showed nothing but a blank expression as he slowly stood up. He got to his feet and looked around. It was as if he had been transported to a desert of snow, yet he hadn't been taken anywhere. Theoretically, he was standing in the middle of Castle Bleck's Inner Sanctum, yet there were few to no traces of a castle ever being built there.

There were few to no traces of anything having ever existed.

A grin found its way onto Dimentio's masked face as he started forward, taking in the sight he was beholding. He hummed a haunting tune under his breath as he slowly walked forward, running his hand along a broken platform that was now devoid of its black color, the smile and eyes on the cube's face now drained out to have never existed in the first place.

"Truly a wonder to behold that would be a once in a lifetime sight..." Dimentio chuckled, running his gloved hand up a whitened pillar, "Although... No lifetime except mine shall ever be here to see such a majesty."

With a flick of his wrist, Dimentio sent a projectile into the pillar, blasting it into thousands of pieces. He laughed as he hopped on top of the stump left behind, balancing on the tips of his pointed shoes as his laughter rang out into the empty void. He took a deep breath in as he looked around at the emptiness, noting how the air felt without any pollution.

"Like an atomic bomb leveling a city, the Chaos Heart has put in a fine effort." Dimentio chuckled under his breath.

Dimentio paused for a moment, going wide-eyed as he realized that the Chaos Heart wasn't on his person.

"The Heart!? Where is the Heart!?" Dimentio frantically exclaimed, patting himself down, "I can't do anything without the Heart!"

He flew down from the broken pedestal he stood on until his feet touched the ground. Dimentio walked around, glancing every which way until he tripped over something, sending him sprawling to the floor.

"Ow! What in Grambi's name-?!" Dimentio shouted.

He stood back upright and snapped his fingers to reveal the object hidden in the dust and debris. The object became clear and Dimentio could see that it was a stone likeness of Count Bleck right before the end of The Ultimate Show.

Or rather, a stone shell of what was left of the Count.

A grin crept onto Dimentio's face as he looked it over, laughter bubbling from the back of his throat. It looked exactly how Count Bleck did when he was lying in the Inner Sanctum in pain, Dimentio having tortured the Chaos Heart out of him.

"Ah ha ha..." Dimentio chuckled, walking up to the statue and running a gloved hand over the rim of the top hat, "Oh, Count... You could have been here too if you didn't cling to your morals like a child to their mother..."

Dimentio laughed again and then shoved the statue over, finding the Count's inanimate stone corpse to be hilarious somehow.

"Well, it has been fun, Count, but I really do need to reclaim my Heart," Dimentio said, vaguely waving back to the statue, "Ciao for now~!"