Plan B

Mr.L flinched at the last image, almost dropping the mirror. If he didn't know that Dimentio survived that, he would've screamed in fear himself.

"W-what in the worlds WAS that?! Th-that wasn't the Count!" Mr.L frantically exclaimed.

"The spell didn't exactly WORK..." Thoreau said, fluttering over and taking the mirror from him.

"Something happened and the spell corrupted Blumiere entirely into a mindless shadow monster," Carrie explained.

"A type of magic the Pixl Queen was known for..." Piccolo added.

Mr.L shook his head, confused.

"Wait, then what went wrong?" Mr.L asked.

The Pixls looked at each other, exchanging wary glances.

"That curse that Dimentio had on himself changed more than just his face," Cudge stated.

"It also made him more LIKE her." Dashell continued, "Including her magic."

"Which we don't think he knows how to control properly still." Carrie finished.

Mr.L paused and looked at Tippi.

"I assume you saw this?" Mr.L asked.

Tippi nodded with a small smile.

"It... Was hard to see that it didn't work... But Dimentio still tried, and I do appreciate him for it. Even if it didn't work." Tippi replied.

Mr.L turned his gaze back down to the last mirror in his hands. He turned it over, looking it over for any hint or clue for what this one would be about.

"Was Dimentio okay after that last mirror?" Mr.L wondered out loud.

"Physically, he only received a few abrasions here and there," Thoreau explained, "Mentally... he started to decline quickly."

"We never even saw this mirror. He made it without us in the room." Piccolo added.

Mr.L cast the Pixl a concerned look before flipping the mirror in his hand back upright. He touched the mirror's smooth surface and the illusion started.

Dimentio breathed heavily, his mask on the desk next to him and a hand on his face.

"Entry number..." Dimentio paused and choked on a sob, shaking his head, "I don't know what day it is anymore! But the curse has gotten worse!"

Dimentio removed his hand and faced the mirror. The black stain that usually stayed on the left of his face now crept towards the right side. His nose was now entirely blackened, making it hooked, along with most of his forehead turning black. His black eye had a few specs of yellow in it - not a good sign.

"After almost 3,000 years after she tried to curse me... It's getting worse." Dimentio said, "My current theory is that since there is nothing else from the previous worlds, whenever I use my magic, some of hers comes to replace it, having nowhere else to go. Trying to bring back Blumiere took a lot out of me when it didn't work... After I sealed him in stone again, I saw that the black on my face had spread, like ink staining pale parchment."

He waved his hand in front of his face and the black faded back to the left side of his face, the yellow specs in his right eye fading, and his nose returned to normal as well.

"I can keep it under control for now, but... There have been a few side effects." Dimentio almost mumbled, "I've been having... outbursts. It's like being hormonal, but accompanied by my magic lashing out..."

Dimentio sighed and shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I've also been hearing more voices in my head and they are quite LOUD and ANNOYING," Dimentio muttered.