Reunion with Santosh...

Santosh was sitting in shivji's temple...she was recalling her past who change her as well everyone's life...

Santosh's pov...

I am tired of di's punishment...I can't bare this much pain...today I am realising how di must have feel when we didn't trust her...inspite of being in one mansion I couldn't win back my di, di's trust...and on other side my bestfriend Cheetah...cheetah always keeps us faraway from di as he was scared of the past events...thinking that it can be repeated...cheetah and billu both are possessive and protective towards haseena di...I know I was wrong but what could I do either...that situation took control over my brain as well as heart...I was not able to understand anything...I could still remember how anubhav bhaiya slapped you and that time you were pregnant...for that thing I am still regretting...I don't want anything...I just want you and cheetah back...nothing else...but I don't thing its possible...Shivji pushpee talks about you alot...today you have to prove yourself that you are there to help each and every needed person...if today you are there please bring my old haseena di and cheetah back...Its not a threaten but its a challenge for you...all the best shivji...

Santosh's pov over...

Santosh seeked blessings of Panditji...when he noticed her red eyes...

P-kya hua beti...itni pareshaan kyun ho...aise pavitra jagah par itna mhayus chehra kyun hain...(keeping hand on her head)

SS-panditji...maine na bahut galtiyaan ki hain zindagi mein...par 5 saal pehle jo galti ki thi na...usse mein na kabhi bhul paungi aur na kabhi bhulna chahti hun...iss galti ne mujhe bahut badi saza di hain jo mein kabhi bhul nahi sakti...panditji aap toh humesha shivji ki bhakti karte hain...aapko unhone kabhi dukh nahi diya hoga na...

P-aisi baat nahi hain beta...ye sab humare naseeb ka khel hain...aur jo naseeb mein likha hain usse koi nahi rok sakta yaha tak ki bhagwaan bhi nahi...dekh tujhe dil se pachtawa haina tune jo galti ki uske liye...toh phir bhagwaan koi na koi karishma jaroor karenge...sir apne naseeb par aur shivji par bharosa rakh...

Santosh smiled and nodded...

SS-thankyou panditji...mein nikalti hun...

Panditji nodded...and santu left but forgot to take prasad...she went back to see no one there...she was confused...she went and asked each person about panditji but every person told her that the way she told the look like that person was not here at all...santu was not able to understand anything...she took her step towards when reality struck...

SS-panditji...kaha hain aap...

P-yaha hain putri...tumhare saath...tumhare dil mein...

SS-shivji...

SH-haan putri...humne tumhe jo kaha uspar vichar karo...

SS-ji panditji...

Santosh happily left from there but was sad that how to convince her di and her bestfriend...she was walking on road...when someone pulled her and slapped her...

SS-haseena di...

HM-dhyaan kaha hain tumhara santu...

Haseena was continuously scolding her as one truck was going to hit her...but santu was adoring her elder sister...haseena stopped shouting as realised what she was doing...she went to near by park and behind her santu...

SS-di mujhe maaf kardo...maine jo kuch kiya woh galat kiya par plz iss gunah ki itni badi saza mat dijiye...hum nahi reh payenge aapke bina...sablog sahi kehte hain mein jaddbuddhi hi hun jisme koi akal nahi hain...apno ko khone ke baad unki ehmiyat samaj ayi,,,please mujhe...(started crying)

Haseena was not able to see her sister's pain...she embraced her tightly and caressed her hair...

HM-kaise maaf kare santu...jab tumne humpar bharosa nahi kiya toh hume kitna bura laga pata hain...tumhari is ek galti ke wajah se tumne hume toh kho hi diya tha aur cheetah ko kho chuki ho...khair...shaant ho jao aur aisa rona nahi...ok...

SS-aapne hume maaf kiya...

Haseena smiled...

SS-haan di jab aap apni ye signaturewaali smile karti haina toh samaj aata hain ki aapke dimaag mein ek toh plan hain ya phir maaf kiya hain...

Haseena laughed...

HM-chalo abb mansion...

SS-chalo di...

They had lots of fun...they were enjoying there sisters day...both went home and slept hoping for great hopes ahead....

.

.

.

.

Upcoming-Mein nahi bataungi...

Sorry for the late...Hope you will like it...