Flashbacks of Haseena with Everyone (1.3)

Haseena was sitting in park while muskan and rishi were playing in garden...she could remember her and veyom's fun moments...she closed her eyes...

Flashback...

HM-gud morning pushpaji...

PS-arey maddam sir...aaiye na...

HM-hmm...pushpaji bhai kaha hain...

VS-bhooo...

HM-ahhhh...bhaiiii...

Veyom laughed and started running...haseena irritadely followed him...

HM-bhai aap ruko...humesha aap karishma ka bhaukaal dekhte ho aaj humara dekhoge...

VS-usse pehle pakadna bahut jaroori hain...

HM-haan toh pakad lenge...

VS-pakad ke dikha...

Both were running here and there when karishma stopped them...haseena took a chance and started bitting veyom...

VS-are...maaf kardo behna...

HM-thankyou kashi...humara saath dene keliye...

KS-mention not...

Haseena stopped bitting him and hugged him tightly...he also hugged her back tightly while karishma and pushpaji smiled...

Flashback over...

Veyom was tieing his lace of shoes when he remembered haseena's care for him...

Flashback...

Veyom was alone at home...he was working on his laptop and was having headache...ammi told haseena to give sweets to pushpaji as anuseena's engagement was fixed...haseena thought pushpaji might be at home...so she directly went to pushpaji's home...she opened door with spare keys and went inside the room to see only veyom massaging his hair...haseena nodded in disbelief...

VS-behna...

Veyom said as he saw her applying oil on his hair...and massaging his hair...

HM-kya bhai...sar dard ho raha hain toh kyun kaam kar rahe ho...

VS-kya kare behna...pura report banake hume direct saalesahab ko bhejna hain...

HM-hum bana denge bhai...vaise bhi humara aaj off hain...aap aaram kijiye...

VS-par...

HM-bola na chaliye...(she pulled him and made him lie on bed)abb so jaaiye...

Haseena tapped his head and soon he felt asleep...after sometime veyom woke up and got fresh...he opened his laptop to see everything completed...the report was already send to anubhav...when he heard door opening...

HM-bhai...ye lijiye aapke liye kaddak garma garam coffee...(giving him coffee)

VS-tune report tayar kiya...

HM-uhhun...humne nahi aapne hi kiya sirf humne thodasa haath bataya...

VS-coffee bahut achi bani hain...

HM-toh thik hain...humne raat ka khaana bana diya hain aur humare aur anu ke sagaai tay hone ke khushi mein mahipal chachaji ne hume mithaiyan bheji hain toh woh khaa lena...

VS-thankyou behna humari itni fikra karne keliye...

HM-aapko sirf bhai banaya nahi hain maante bhi hain...chaliye bye...

VS-bye...

Flashback over...

Veyom wiped his tears which were continuously flowing from his eyes...he was about to leave when he bumped with haseena...both looked at each other and tears dwelled up...

Flashback...

VS-kya hain haseena...itni laparwaah kaisi ho sakti ho tum...(shouted)

HM-arey bhai...hume jyaada kuch nahi hua sirf bukhaar hi toh aya hain...

VS-toh kya hua...jabse saalesahaab mission par gaye hain tabse na dhang se khaa rahi ho naa pee rahi ho...isliye ye bukhaar aya hain...

Haseena pouted...

VS-ye le dawaai kha...

HM-hume nahi chahiye...

VS-toh apna fav motichoor ka ladoo bhi bhul jaa...

HM-nahi...(baby face)

VS-haan toh ye dawaai kha...thik ho jayegi...

Haseena made some face...but agreed and ate it one go...

HM-khush...

VS-good girl...so jaa abb...

Haseena smiled and slept on his lap while he was caressing her hair...

Flashback over...

Both wiped there tears and haseena went to her room...both smiled at same time remembering the same moments...she took her "ZAKHAM" diary and wrote something and kept it back...

.

.

.

.

Upcoming-Flashbacks of Haseena with Everyone (1.4)

Sorry for the late...Hope you will like it...