Part-17

Next Day after college Jungkook was waiting for Tae infront of college gate.

JK: It's almost 10 minutes. Why he is not coming!(worried)..

Jungkook didn't want to take any risk. He went to look for Tae inside Art building.

He went to Tae's classroom but it was already empty.

He quickly went to Tae's locker. But Tae was not there also...

He was really getting worried for Tae.

Suddenly he heard some talking below the staircase.
It didn't take him 1 second to realise it was Tae's voice.

He quickly went there.
And the sight infront him made his heart flutter.

There Taehyung playing with a newborn puppy in the little space which is under staircase

Jungkook smiled at how adorable his boyfriend was looking.
He saw how Tae's little frame easily fitted under the little place.
And also he himself was looking like a cute puppy. A little bigger than the puppy which was in his embrace.

Tae was playing with the puppy oblivious to the fact that his Jungkook is looking at him with heart eyes.

JK: Baby..(softly)..

Tae quickly looked at him and widened his eyes.

He stood up still holding the puppy.

Tae: Kookie..Omo..i-i really forgot..you are waiting for me.. I am so sorry (panicked)..

Jungkook went to him.
JK(cupped tae's face):Shh.. calm down.. why you are panicking?

Tae: I am so sorry... I am really a dummy..how can I forgot you are waiting.. I just saw the puppy here alone.. a-and i-i(teary eyes)...

JK: Oh my god Tae.. hey hey.. don't cry baby.. it's not a big deal(hugging him)..

Tae started sobbing..

Tae: N-no it's a big deal..y-you haven't slept last night properly for your project a-and you were so tired all D-Day.. i-i am sorry..(crying).. let's go please..

Tae quickly broke the hug and put the puppy down who instantly went outside where his family must be...

Tae held Jungkook's hand..

Tae: Let's go (sniffing)..

But Jungkook didn't move..

Tae: Why you are still standing.. please come..

He pulled Tae towards his chest. And Tae Landed on him with gasp.

Jungkook put a strand of his hair behind his ears softly..

Tae: W-what happened?(little nervous)..

JK: I told you I don't wanna see tears in these beautiful eyes(whispered)..