Part-19

Next morning Tae woke up hearing his alarm. He couldn't sleep properly last night due to nervousness.

After waking up he went to freshen up and changed his clothes. He wore a normal hoodie and pants. He was applying his strawberry lip balm when it clicked his little head.

Tae: Omo.. how can i go like this! I have to meet kookie's parents.. i should change. They must be so beautiful. I should atleast have to look good.(sad pout)..

With that he started to change. He wore a yellow silk shirt and black pants. He tucked in his shirt showing his tiny waist unintentionally. He wore a pendent which his mumma gifted him on his last birthday.

Tae finally looked in the mirror and smiled.

Tae: Perfect... (boxy smile)..

Then he took his backpack and came downstairs.

Tae saw his aunty already has started making breakfast. He went to help his aunty.

Tae: Aunty good morning.. let me help you..

Selugi: Good morning bear.. Woo you are looking so pretty ..

Tae shyly smiled..

Tae: Thank you aunty(blushing).

Selugi(laughing):Aw don't be shy my bear.. (patting Tae's head)...

After few minutes three of them had their breakfast and both Selugi and Sengun left to their workplaces.

Tae was waiting for Jungkook while talking to his mother..after a while he heard a horn.

On phone:

Tae: Mumma i have to go now...bye..I love you..

With that he quickly hung up and came out of house. He saw Jungkook waiting for him standing infront of car while doing something in his phone.

Tae: Hi kookie(boxy smile)..

Jungkook quickly looked up smiling but got shocked seeing Tae..

He saw how Tae was looking so beautiful and sexy. In other days Tae would look cute and beautiful in his baggy clothes. But today his curvy body was visible, his milky collerbone and a little skin was also showing. He was looking sinful..

But suddenly Jungkook'a possessiveness took over him.

JK: What time is it?(cold voice)

Tae gulped a little hearing his cold voice...

Tae:E-eight..(low voice)

Jk: You have 5 minutes.. go and change..quickly(cold voice)..

Tae: What.. but why?(pouting)

JK: I won't repeat.. go...(Sternly)

Tae huffed angrily and quickly went to change his dress..

After some minutes he came wearing his big yellow hoodie.

Tae without saying anything went inside Jungkook's car and sat with a angry pout.

Jungkook chuckled silently seeing how cute was Tae and started driving.

JK: What happend?

Tae:.....

JK: Won't you tell me about your last night dream today?

Tae didn't say anything and looked away showing he was angry.

JK: You won't talk to me?

Still Tae didn't say anything.