Part-30

Jungkook put the phone on his desk and sighed for the nth time. Today he had a very important meeting. But he couldn't concentrate properly.

He hasn't slept properly for few days. Neither he was able to rest peacefully. And all of these because of a certain silver haired boy.

Tae was ignoring him for like 1 week. Jungkook understands Tae is busy with his studies but he also has to maintain his company and despite of being busy he always tries to find time for Tae... And there Tae was not even picking up his call.

Yesterday when Jungkook finally decided to meet Tae and go to his house, Jungkook's mom strictly told him not to meet Tae before engagement. After some emotional drama of his mom he finally promised not to go to meet Tae.

present Time:

Jungkook took out his files and started to do his works. But still couldn't concentrate.

Jungkook finally took out his phone and quickly dialed a number..

On the phone:

JK: Hello eomma..

Mrs Kim: Yes Jungkook...what happend son?

JK: Um.. Eomma ..can i talk to Tae?

Mrs Kim: I am so sorry son ..but you can't.. You both are not allowed to talk before engagement. Tommorrow your engagement..you can see eachother....

JK: O-okay... Can you just tell me he is okay? he is not stressing himself and eating properly right?(desperately)

Mrs Kim(chukled): I am his eomma son..i am taking care of him..don't worry..your Tae is alright...

Jungkook let out a embarassed laugh..

After some talking he hung up..

JK: I see . My baby is also missing me I know .. (sighed and then started doing his paper work)...

Mrs Kim hung up and looked infront only to look at a certain boy who was looking like a kicked out puppy...

Tae:Mumma.. please can i just talk to him for 2 minutes?

Mrs Kim: No tae bear . You can't....

Tae nodded and sadly pouted..

Mrs Kim: Okay.. i am going to check your suit..go to sleep hm?

Tae nodded...

Tae laid on his bed hugging his tata plushie...

Tae(in mind): Just wait for tommorrow kookie... I will hug you so so tightly....(smiling)...

Next Day:

Finally it was Taekook's engagement day.

Both the families gathered at the engagement hall early evening...

Mrs Jeon: You are looking so gorgeous Mrs Kim(bunny smile)...

Mrs Kim: Oh thank you Mrs Jeon .. you are also looking so beautiful (boxy smile)..

Mrs Jeon: Thank you.. Now I know from where Our son in law got his Beauty...

Mrs Kim smiled shyly...

Mrs Jeon: You know My Jungkook also got his handsomeness from me..(proud smile)..And manners also..(proud smile)..

Mrs Kim: Same Mrs Jeon ,My Tae is also like me.. his papa is such a disappointment...

Mrs Jeon: I understand Mrs Kim .same here.. Jungkook's dad is also boring..

Both continued their gossip totally unaware of two person listening to them heartbroken..