16 | Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

"Good morning my darling," Tom mumbled against my neck, peppering kisses down to my collarbones as an attempt to wake me up.

And it definitely worked.
I am awake.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine," I smiled, fluttering my eyes open to see Tom resting his head on my chest with his goofy half asleep smile and his messy curls fallen across his forehead.

Like a cat about to pounce, a devious smile curled upon his lips and he pulled my pajama shirt over his head. I laughed as he started kissing up my torso, flicking his tongue across one of my nipples as I tried to push his head away; the cheeky motherfucker.

He pulled his head from under my shirt and pretended to be deep in a profound and intellectual thought.

"Oh! I understand why you're pushing my head down... You want me to go lower?" He taunted, wriggling down the bed as I laughed again. He winked at me before pulling the sheet over himself, dipping below the covers and making me shake my head at him.

"You know what I never tell you enough Darling? How fucking good your legs look when you're wearing this... My shirt barely covers your ass which makes the perfect, view in the morning," he said kissing my hip and finally my inner thigh.

"You know what I never tell you enough? How much I missed waking up to this," I said leaning my head back into the pillow as he slipped my underwear down.

Similar to last night, Sofia once again made her grand entrance and swung our bedroom door wide open, causing me to sit up quickly out of shock and manage to knee Tom in the face accidentally.

"Oh! I'm so sorry for interrupting, I just wanted to say breakfast will be ready in about ten minutes... I'm making pancakes," she said softly, still standing in the doorway as Tom crawled up from under the sheets with blood smeared along lip.

"Fuck, Tom I'm so sorry," I said cupping the side of his face as he laughed and told me not to worry.

"I'll go get some ice," Sofia said, causing Tom to flick his head towards her and tell her 'no' in a demanding yet threatening voice. Honestly it was kind of hot to hear. He then softened his tone and told her that I would be the one to look after it for him.

Still slightly embarrassed she had barged in like this, I adjusted the t-shirt back down to my hips and got out of bed, Sofia only now leaving and closing the door after her. I passed Tom some tissues and apologised again, trying to hold back a laugh at the fact I'd made him bleed whilst he tried to go down on me.

"Go on, let it all out. It's fucking funny for me too," he smiled, dabbing his mouth with a tissue and looking down at the blood. It wasn't too bad, just a small split from where one of his teeth had cut into his lip.

I burst into laughter as I crawled back onto the bed, passing him my cup of water from the bedside table and telling him I was sorry again.

"The bitch made breakfast! How lovely!" He said enthusiastically, yet reeking of sarcasm which made me smile.

"You reckon it's poisoned? Maybe there will be a finger on top of the pancakes or blood instead of strawberry jam," I joked, putting a pair of tracksuit pants on and stretching my hand out to grab Tom's.

"I don't care if she makes pancakes made of bloody gold, she's fucking leaving our house today," Tom said getting out of bed and stretching with a yawn. Shirtless. Back muscles flexed along with his arms. Just wearing his crisp Calvin Klein underwear. Mmm. Yes.

"As much as this is a sight I never want to stop looking at, you better put clothes on in front of her. Like old school nun levels of covering yourself up," I laughed, telling him I'd meet him in the kitchen.

Sofia was humming to herself, making herself acquainted with our Bluetooth speaker to play her own music softly as she cooked. Great, she really made herself at home huh?

Upon entering the kitchen, I noticed her properly for the first time; not bloody, not distraught, not at night.

She was pretty. Several years older than me. Definitely older than Tom. And although she was shorter than me, I recognised the clothes she was wearing straight out of my closet. The only downside to having a shared walk in wardrobe with Tom, is that it's not in our bedroom - and she helped herself inside.

"Oh, Y/N. I hope you don't mind. I didn't want to walk around with a shirt covered with blood in your nice and clean home," she smiled, carrying a plate of fresh pancakes outside to the entertaining area. Coming back inside however, I noticed she had also helped herself to my makeup.

"I thought it would be nice for us to all eat outside in the morning sun, it's so beautiful out by the pool," she smiled again, like butter wouldn't melt.

"I don't know what the fuck you're doing here but you need to leave right now," I said bluntly, watching her take the butter out of the fridge as if it was all too familiar to her.

"Can we not just enjoy one meal together? I'm really exhausted from last night and I haven't seen Tom in years. Plus, I'd love to get to know you more," she said escorting me out to the backyard.

"Exhausted enough to raid my closet and do a full face of makeup bright and early in the morning? I mean, personally when I got stabbed I laid in bed for days all miserable and in pain but maybe that's where you and I are different," I said following her and sitting down.

"Y/N, look. I understand you must feel uncomfortable having me here but really, I mean no harm," she said innocently before asking me to pass the butter.

"No harm? Seriously? Cutting people's fingers off and sending them to your ex boyfriend isn't harming anyone? Getting people fired from their jobs isn't harming them? What about flying overseas and transferring someone's entire bank balance to a new account huh? Is that not harming anyone?" I scoffed, reaching across the table to get her the fucking butter.

And then she slammed her own head down on the table, screaming out in pain and calling out for Tom to help her.

"You psychotic bitch..." I muttered, seeing her sit up with a bloody nose and wink at me before holding her hand to her face and continuing to scream.

Running out to the backyard Tom saw her with blood gushing from her nose and a small cut on her forehead, and me just sitting there frozen in disbelief.

"Sh-she slammed my head Tommy, she got jealous that I was here a-and she hit me," Sofia cried, looking up at Tom with tears in her eyes and her hand covering her nose.

"I saw exactly what happened from the kitchen window Sofia. You haven't changed one fucking bit," he said pulling the girl out of the chair by her arm and telling her he would get one of the security guards to drive her home.

She smiled, telling him he was still so kind to her and that she would always love him. Psychopath. He told her that he would never love her again and that calling her a car would be the last kind thing he would do for her.

She told us to enjoy the pancakes before leaving, waving to us with a blood covered hand and an outfit I would never see again.

Bitch.