Consort Kim

Right now, the royal twins are missing from the palace.

At first, everyone thought that the four-legged creature was a cat who helped the enemies kidnap the babies.

But the royal investigators' had a different opinion. They have observed from the evidence present in the room and corridor. According to the royal investigators, the animal was actually a mongoose, the natural enemy of the snake, who killed the golden snake.

By the looks of the tracks, the investigators deduced that the attacking mongoose were two in number and bigger than usual. They seemed to be well trained enough that their entry into the room, whoever trained the mongoose, planned it where one came in from the front and one from behind. After killing the snake, they dragged the babies from the cribs up to the back door, where someone collected both the babies and mongooses. A few strands of black fur were found in the dead snake's mouth. That means the enemies have used well-trained black mongoose to succeed in this mission.

Right now Goryeo is searching for unknown enemies who have killer black mongooses as pets and were seen anywhere near the palace.

But it seems like the enemies have vanished with the babies and killer mongooses from the palace.

__________________________

"What are you planning now?" Concubine Park says in a cold voice entering Consort Kim's room. Concubine Park had no objection to accepting the blessing of the Dragon Goddess. The first incident where Consort Kim wanted to use her to kill both the unborn baby and Concubine Seo was a lesson for her that kept haunting her after the incident. This time she wanted to pay for her sin and save the royal twins as Concubine Seo trusted her and said she also had rights to the babies. 

"Right now the palace is so sensitive. Don't say anything that you don't know. Hope the babies will be back soon," Consort Kim sighs.

"How will they be back if you don't let them? Who else was unhappy except you? I swear if you don't bring them back today, I will expose everything that happened before. I don't care what will happen to me," Concubine Park bursts into anger.

"Stop. I really don't have any involvement this time. Even if you do this, that will damper the flow of the investigation and the prime suspect will be you. Do whatever you want. But don't disturb me about something in which I am not involved."

_______________________

Consort Kim has taken permission from the Queen Mother to meet her household. This is not a time to do something that can be dangerous, but she thought maybe sometimes taking risks is better. Meeting with her household is not a big deal, as she used to do this often as routine work.

Entering the Kim household, she steps straight towards the room of her aunt, Kim Hae Jin, who is now Chief of Kim household.

_________________________

"Is my dearest niece hesitating to say something?" Hae Jin smiles looking at silent Consort Kim Myeong Hye.

"It's obviously you, Aunt. You have no competence in the whole Goryeo in planning," Myeon Hye doesn't know how to start.

"I will take it as a compliment," Hae Jin's blood red colored lips curve into a sinister smile.

"Where are the royal twins?" She pours wine for her aunt.

"That's not your concern, Myeon Hye. But I need to demonstrate something to you sooner," Hae Jin sips on the wine that Myeon Hye has poured for her.

"But the Andong Kim clan decided earlier that they wouldn't mess with the blessings of the Dragon Goddess. Why have they suddenly changed the plan? That day you went to the palace for this planning. Why are the Kims now doing something against our main Goddess?" She tries to act obediently to Hae Jin.