Episode - 7

Y/n Pov : it's been 5 days since we got married.... Still he didn't talked to me yet.. and I didn't spoke with him too... He's being alot busy, he's coming home late and he's eating outside...

"Next Day"

Y/n Pov : I prepared breakfast for me and for him too

Hobi Pov : I was leaving and Y/n called me...

Y/n : Hobi...
Hobi : what "cold tone"
Y/n : I prepared breakfast for you...
Hobi : so...
Y/n : so, please eat it...

Hobi : no I don't want to.. I'm leaving bye... "Left"

Y/n Pov : what's wrong with him? Why he didn't ate breakfast.... Maybe he have any important work in office...

"In Office"

PA : sir your friend Ms.Rosie is here
Hobi : let her come in
PA : ok sir...

Rosie : hey hai Hoseok...
Hobi : hai Rosie, pls sit...

Rosie : how are you Hoseok ??
Hobi : I'm good.. and Why're you here??
Rosie : don't you think you're way too straight....

Hobi : you know about me and tell me why you're here abruptly....
Rosie : I heard you're married..
Hobi : yes... Then...

Rosie : umm... I thought you're not gonna get married..
Hobi : Rosie I hate nagging... Just tell me what you've wanted to tell and leave....

Rosie : ok.. why you married that poor girl??
Hobi : that's my choice I don't have to tell you...

Rosie : ok but I know about you, you're that kind of person that won't do anything without any benefit...

Hobi : I Loved Her...
Rosie : don't lie, till now you didn't even talked with her...

Hobi : that's not your business...
Rosie : ok but did you forgot...  We dated we loved eachother... Hobi I love you... I want you back to me...

Hobi : JUST GET OUT FROM HERE ROSIE... "shouting" did you forgot that you're one who asked me to pretend like your boyfriend.... To cancel the wedding that your father arranged...
I helped as your friend that's it...

Rosie : but I really loved you..
Hobi : Rosie get out...
Rosie : ok and I will see how you and Y/n will live your life happy...
Good bye.... "Left"

Y/n Pov : I've been thinking that is Hobi trying to avoid me... But wait... Why am I thinking like that... Why I'm thinking about him when I didn't even liked him... And the wedding night he was really nice to me... And after that he didn't even bother to talk or eat the food I've made... Tomorrow is Sunday I hope he'll be nice to me... Again.... I think he's home...

"Hobi came straight and headed to upstairs and Y/n is sitting on a couch in living room which she can see hobi... And stopped him"

Y/n : Hobi you had dinner??
Hobi : no...
Y/n : then, shall we eat together?? I didn't ate too...
Hobi : No I won't eat I'm tired... You can eat... "Left"

Y/n Pov : I think he's stressed about his work... Ok I'll eat....
I finished eating and cleaned everything... I went to upstairs and saw Hobi is sleeping peacefully... I went to my room

Y/n : I think I'm caring for him.... No.. why would I ? I don't even like him... But I do care for him... Because he's helping my family... That's it...

"Y/n is talking and thinking all herself and fell asleep"

                         ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜