Episode - 41

Rex : sir pls save us... We're telling you the truth everything...

Jin : yeah I will... First tell me...

Rex : sir the accident that Y/n got I planned that accident in prison and Rosie implemented it... I'm seeking revenge on both Y/n and Hoseok... Because of them my reputation my company everything's destroyed... "Rex and Rosie told Everything what they did..." Sir pls save us from that Taehyun.... And cops....

Jin : wow!! "Clapping" you did have a amazing plan...
Rosie : how will you save us??
Jin : just wait few minutes I'll save you both...

Hobi : so you planned all these... You son of a b*tch...

"Rex and Rosie heard a voice from behind and they turned around to see and Hobi directly punched on Rex's face"

Taehyun : hyung... Pls don't beat him up... He'll die...
Sara : hobi stop cops will be here... And this is why we called you here... To show you the truth...

Rosie : so this is all planned??
Jin : yes my dear... And cops will be here too...

"Cops came"

Cop : you both deserve to be in prison.... Come with us...

Rex : sir we didn't do anything... This guy Kim Seokjin he's the one who told us... To do all of this...
Rosie : yes sir...

Cop : don't lie... He's a Lawyer in UK....

Rosie : what??

Jin : yes... I know everything what you both done to Hobi and Y/n from the beginning... And I suspected both of you... And I want to know the truth... That's why I played a small game... And I used the fear of yours... That Taehyun is re-opening the case and cops will caught you... That fear of yours became my weapon...  You both killed my friend's wife... Officer take'em....

"Cops left with Rex and Rosie"

Hobi : guys thanks alot... I never even have an thought about... Who did this... All I was in depression...

Jin : it's fine... Not your fault...

Hobi : and I have something to say... Y/n is alive...

Taehyun : not again... "Sighs" I think you're...
Hobi : no she's really alive for real... I saw her I met her and you know she's with Namjoon...

Sara : Namjoon..? Your college friend??

Jin : is she with Namjoon??

Taehyun : wait a minute who's Namjoon??

"Hobi explained everything to them"

Taehyun : is Noona alive... I want to see her...
Hobi : yes she's alive but she didn't remember any of us... Because she lost her memories because of the accident....

Taehyun : I want to see her now...
Hobi : you can't tae... I met her several times... But she didn't recognised me...

Sara : where'd you met her??
Hobi : in library....
Jin : that's why you're going there regularly...
Hobi : yes...

"In Namjoon's House"

Y/n Pov : why did Hobi kissed me?? While he was kissing I got few things in my mind... Few flashes of past... And the kiss... I ... I.. don't know... Ahh... My head it's paining again....

                          ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜