Episode - 17

"Next Day Morning"

Y/n Pov : ahh... Why my head is exploding like a hell... What happened last night...? Ok wait ... What am I doing on bed, I was supposed to sleep on the couch right... Whatever....
I did my morning routine and wear comfortable clothing and went downstairs.... I saw Hobi is eating Toast bread....

Hobi : oh Y/n good morning, how are you feeling?
Y/n : it's like a bomb blasting in my head... What happened last night?

Hobi : you don't remember?
Y/n : if I remember why I would be asking you...

Hobi in mind : it's a good think that she didn't remember what happened last night... What she went through... Thank god and that kiss too😏

Y/n : yahh what're you thinking??
Hobi : nothing... Nothing... I gotta go...

Y/n : wait why is water on the floor??
Hobi : I tried to cook something but this happened...
Y/n : ok you can go I'll clean it ... But careful don't step on water...

Hobi : ok

Y/n Pov : I was about to clean the water but oops... 😶 I stepped on the water... "Screamed"

Hobi Pov : I was leaving the kitchen but I heard Y/n shout and I quickly went there she's about to fell..

Y/n Pov : I was almost fell on the ground but somehow I managed not to fell I held kitchen counter as support... I saw Hobi is coming fast...

Hobi : I'm running fast to catch Y/n not to fell but I stepped on the water... My leg slipped I ..I.. fell on her...

Y/n Pov : ahh... Hobi came and fell on me... His... His lips touched mine....

Hobi : I fell on her I... Kissed her again...😲 I slightly moved my lips...

Y/n Pov : he slightly moved his lips... And I did too... I didn't even know I'm moving my lips...

"They both kissing and they didn't even holding eachother hands but they're kissing"

"After sometime"

"Y/n came to her senses she broke the kiss"

Y/n : Hey get up... Get up..

Hobi : I realised what I was doing... I quickly got up and stood"

Hobi : I'm really sorry... I didn't meant to do all these...

Y/n : what'd you mean? I somehow managed not to fell but then you came , fell on me and ki.... "I stopped what I was saying"

Hobi : " I'm feeling really  embarrassed" I'm leaving bye... "Left"

Y/n : what just happened... Did we just kissed ? He kissed me... I... I kissed him back...?

"After few hours"

"Doorbell rings and Y/n opened the door"

Y/n : who are you ??
Delivery guy : mam I'm a delivery man and you got a parcel...
"Handed a parcel which is a medium sized"

Y/n : who sent this?
Delivery guy : I don't know mam.. pls sign here....

Y/n : ok...

"Y/n signed and took the package and closed the door... She sat on a couch and thinking"

Y/n : who sent me this?? This is small... Ok let's open and see... Wow!! It's a watch it's really beautiful...

 Wow!! It's a watch it's really beautiful

Y/n : wow Tae... It's really amazing... I should visit him... He didn't know that I'm here right... I have to surprise him...

"While she's looking at the watch and necklace her brother sent she heard the sound of main door opened she took a look and there are few men
They're so tall..."

Y/n : wh... Who are you?? Why are you here?? "Scared voice"

Man : don't talk...

"One of the man held Y/n's hand and dragged her... She tried to escape from his grip but he's so strong... But eventually she escaped and ran to upstairs... Y/n went inside the bedroom... There are 3 men 2 of them followed her till the bedroom"

Y/n : what'd you want ?? Why're you chasing me ??

Man : you're talking too much....
Y/n : yeah....

"They came to catch Y/n who's hiding corner of the bed but Y/n punched him in the stomach and other guy with flower vase"

Y/n : wow!! Is this me...? Ahh...
"The 3rd guy hitted Y/n on her head with a rod"

Man3 : now you're coming with us Y/n...

Note : I don't encourage violence... This is just a fictional story...

                         ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜