Episode - 25

"both reached home and got freshed up"

"In Bedroom"

"Y/n laid on the bed and Hobi is doing his work in laptop... And Y/n is thinking that, about what Hobi talked about in restaurant, should she ask or not... And Hobi came and sat next to her"

Hobi : what're you thinking Y/n...?
Y/n : n... nothing...
Hobi : Y/n it's ok tell me.. whatever it is....

Y/n : ok I'm asking it now... You talked about something in Restraunt earlier.. like people you loved, betrayed and left you... What's that Hobi ?? "Hesitantly"

Hobi : oh that was... Y/n I'm telling you because I don't want to lose you... Listen.... When I was studying in college, I used to have an friend. In such a short time we became really close... Best friends... And he's really smart...

Y/n : if you guys are much close... Then what happened??
Hobi : because of Yeon our friendship broke...
Y/n : what ??

Hobi : back then I liked a girl but I didn't confessed her and my friend liked the same girl... And Yeon he framed me like... I did that on purpose... And Yeon told my friend that I'm betraying him... Proofs are against me my friend believes Yeon... And I tried so many times telling him the truth... But he didn't listened to me...

Y/n : But why Yeon did all of this??

Hobi : I don't know. He's always jealous of me... Maybe because his father always shows me as a example to him to study better like me... He didn't liked it... And my parents too...
My father wanted me as a doctor but I became gamer instead he didn't liked it... That's why my parents always showing partially to me and my brother... Y/n you think I born rich...?

Y/n : yeah...

Hobi : no my family's not that rich... And they didn't even supports me to reach my goals that's why I moved out and countinued my studies while doing part time jobs...  And I designed a game after my studies finished... And it became a big success... And here I am...

"While telling his story Hobi felt a bit emotional and Y/n eyes filled with tears and she hugged him immediately"

Y/n : I'm sorry Hobi... I shouldn't have asked any of this...

Hobi : hey Y/n don't worry... You deserve to know all of these...
Y/n : Hobi I promise you again.. I will never leave you... I'll be with you rest of my life...

Hobi : I want that too... Y/n thanks for coming into my life... And I won't leave you now... "Smirks"

Y/n : hey stop... I have something to say...
Hobi : what's that ??

Y/n : I'm going LA in few days... To see Taehyun...
Hobi : What ? You told me just now that you'll never leave me... "Cute pout"

Y/n : yeah I won't , but ever since I came here I didn't contacted him once... He'll be worried...

Hobi : ok Y/n.... And go to this address he lives there... "Handed a note"

Y/n : thank you hobi..
Hobi : did Taehyun know you're coming?
Y/n : No..  I want to surprise him....
Hobi : oh I'll miss you... "Talking seducingly"

Y/n : Why're you talking seductive suddenly??
Hobi : maybe I am....

"Hobi hugged Y/n from back and both fell on the bed"

                          ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜