Episode - 33

"While Y/n is sleeping"

Y/n : NO .....

"shouted and woke up"

"Namjoon was passing by Y/n's room and heard Y/n's shout and ran inside her room"

Namjoon : Y/n.... You alright... Here drink some water.... You have that nightmare again...

Y/n : yes... I... I... Saw that acc.. accident again... "Stuttering" I'm remembering something about that accident...

Namjoon : what did you remember??
Y/n : someone I mean that truck intentionally hitted the car....

Namjoon : you remember anything else??
Y/n : I...I... Remembered two boys... Like... Like they're like my world... My everything... It feels I loved them alot...

Namjoon : you remembered their faces or Names...?

Y/n : no... I don't know their names.... But I'm having these flashes.. that how I spent my time with them... But their faces aren't clear...

Namjoon : no problem Y/n... Don't stress yourself... Try to remember slowly... Whatever or whoever you are in your past... You're my sweet sister now... Ok... Go and fresh up I'll prepare the breakfast, let's eat together....

Y/n : ok... "Smile"

"While eating breakfast"

Namjoon : Y/n I'm going LA I have an exam to attend...
Y/n : Joonie pls I'll come with you.... Pls take too... "Doe eyes"

Namjoon : no... You're staying here...
Y/n : please please please... You're my cutest brother right..

Namjoon : oh don't be so cute.... Ok go and pack your luggage we're leaving today...

Y/n : thank you.... "Gave a peck on Namjoon's cheek and ran to her room"

Namjoon : cute and crazy girl "chuckles"

"In Hobi's House"

Taehyun : Hobi we have to attend a meeting in LA ... You must come with me...

Hobi : I told you ... I don't want to do anything...
Taehyun : hyung... If we don't attend this meeting Astralax will collapse... The empire you've built...

Jin : hobi you're going with him that's it...
Sara : yeah hobi... Go out and take some fresh air...

Hobi : I... Umm... Taehyun I'm coming with you...
Taehyun : thank you hobi hyung... I'll pack your luggage... We're going today...

Hobi : ok... "Left"

Jin : Taehyun you brought the video footage I've asked...?
Taehyun : yeah hyung... Here take it... But do you think... This happened intentionally??

Sara : yeah we think that happened intentionally... Because you don't know what Hobi and Y/n been through after moving here 2 years ago...

Taehyun : then why not Hobi suspect them??

Jin : cuz he's in depression that he lose Y/n... And in the same time my mother's health is not good.. that's why we are not able to come here... And now we're here..

Sara : and we'll definitely find out who did this....

Taehyun : I hope that too... I want to know who did this...
Jin : yeah you will

                         ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜