Episode - 31

"After 3 Months"

Taehyun : Hobi pls eat something... You've been like this for 3 months... You can't be like this...

Hobi : no Taehyun she's alive... We have to search for her...

Taehyun : no hobi she's dead... You have to move on pls listen to me...
Hobi : yeah she's dead... Everyone I love is leaving me... The people I love is leaving me alone.... Taehyun can you do one thing for me..?

Taehyun : yeah tell me ... I will

Hobi : Taehyun pls leave me... Stop caring about me... I can't lose you too...

Taehyun : hobi nothing's gonna happen to me... Pls come to office and do your regular things...

Hobi : no I can't pls leave me alone....
Taehyun : ok...

"Phone rings"

Taehyun : hello Eomma, how are you??
Jisoo : I'm good Tae... How are you and Hobi??

Taehyun : no Eomma we're not good... Hobi hyung... He's really bad... He can't move on from Noona...

Jisoo : yeah I miss her too...

Taehyun : Eomma I'm shifting the house... I lose Noona... And I'm not ready to lose hyung too.... He had memories here with Noona... If I changed the house I think it'll help him to move on... And Eomma why don't you Stay here with us??

Jisoo : that's a good idea but I'll stay here...
Taehyun : ok Eomma ... Take care...
Jisoo : you too... Bye... "Call ends"

"After 2 Years"

"Party in Office for a project success"

Man : CONGRATS MR.TAEHYUN KANG... CHEERS TO HIM....

Everyone : congratulations sir...
PA : congrats sir... As a CEO this is your 5th successful project...

Taehyun : thank you all... You guys supported me since Mr.Jung introduced me as Astralax's CEO... thanks again....

Employee : sir it's been 1 and half year since Mr.Jung shows up in Company... When will he come back??

Taehyun : umm... Mr.Jung he's still recovering from his lost... He's not in position to come office... But he will definitely come... And I'm sorry guys I have to leave....

"After Y/n died Taehyun stayed with Hobi as his good friend and Taehyun had Hobi's back all this time... Since he can't do anything from his trauma... Hobi made Taehyun as Astralax's CEO... And Taehyun completed his studies a year ago and he's doing a good job as CEO as well"

Taehyun Pov : I came home and searched for hobi hyung but he's not anywhere in home.. I thought to myself and yes.. I know where is he...

"In Hobi's old house"

Taehyun Pov : I came to his old house and went to upstairs and here... I'm right he's here in balcony...

Taehyun : Hobi what're you doing here?? Didn't I told you don't come here...

Hobi : I tried not to come but her memories all over my mind... And see this is here... I confessed Y/n...

Taehyun : Hobi hyung... It's been 2 years you have to move on.... Pls come to office asusal... Pls let's get out of here...

Hobi : ok but I can't move on from her...

"Back to the day, Y/n's taxi got accident"

Namjoon Pov : I was walking on the lake side and I saw a car rolling from the cliff and fell in the lake. I quickly ran there... Car didn't drown much I checked if there's anyone inside, there's a girl... She's injured really bad... I broke the car window and I took her out I carried her and ran to my car to get her hospital.....

                          ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜