Perfect Killing Machine (C4)

3rd Person:

Natasha was sat down in the Interrogation room in front of the mystery woman that was talking to their target.

She was told by Fury to question the woman, what involvement she has with the target, who she is and what they did.

The two woman just looked at each other. Trying to figure eachother out.

It was clear that Nat was unreadable, no emotion, which was successful by her childhood in the Red Room.

"What is your name?" Natasha asks.

"Nadia Kabova." the Russian woman said to Nat.

"Tell me what these people did." Natasha didnt ask, clearly showing that she was the one in control of this situation.

"Well, They made Perfect killing machine. It was experiment to make best assassins and then sell them." Nadia informs her.

"Tell me about your involvement of this experiment." Natasha queried.

"I was one of the main scientists' leading the experiment."

"What was the experiment?" Natasha questioned.

"The experiment was to make the best assassin, birthed with 5 times the strength, speed, intelligence, agility, self-awareness, pain tolerance and resilience then the normal child."

Natasha's eyebrows furrowed at this.

She already knows that the guys watching from the double-sided glass windows were concerned.

This was a problem.

"Why would you go behind these people's backs?" Natasha asks.

"Because i told them this is too risky, and they didn't listen. Chucked me out like garbage." Nadia explained.

"And your not dead?"

"They shot me in abdomen, they left me for dead. I survived and went under radar." Nadia told her.

"Thank you for your co-operation."
Nat said, standing up.

Walking to the door, as Natasha's hand goes on the door handle, she was stopped by Nadia's voice.

"I hope you dont go after her, she is a mix between stealth and muscle.
She is perfect killing machine. That's all she's there for, that's all she knows."

Natasha takes in what Nadia says and exits the room.

She walks into the room where everyone is watching Nadia.

"We keep her here incase we find our target and need information." Fury says to the team.

"This person sounds interesting." Clint says.

"Let's hope we find them soon." Steve says.

This is a very short one as i just wanted to start agent 242's pov as a new chapter.