Amelia (14)

Agent 242's pov:

"242!" I instantly heard when we walked into the lounge room.

I felt a little body collide with my leg.
I looked down and saw Amelia. Arm still wrapped in bandages, i'll have to change it later.

"Hello Amelia." I greeted back.

"I missed you." She informed.

I just nodded my head at her, not missing the hurt look on her face.

"I'm going to put my stuff in your room." I tell Natasha.

"that-"

"Actually your room is ready, assassino." Tony cut her off, him quickly breaking eye contact with Natasha when she sends him a glare.

"Ok."

"Friday, please assist 242 to her room." Tony instructed.

"Of course, Mr Stark."

When i start following Friday's directions, i hear little footsteps behind me. I look over my shoulder to find Amelia following me.

We reach my room and i open the door. We enter my large room and i look around.

There is a king sized bed with a large tv opposite it. Bedside tables on each side of the bed. A fairly big closet and a medium-sized desk.

Amelia just ran and plopped on my bed. Lying like a starfish on my bed.

I put my Glock Case on the desk and lean the other case against the wall.

I walk over to her and she plops her head up when she hears my quiet footsteps.

I grab her arm and she just looks at me. "Wait one minute." was all i said to her and she nodded.

I exit my room and ran down the stairs. I meet Clint down the bottom of the stairs.

"What's the rush?" He asks.

"Merida, do you know where i can get some bandages?" I ask him.

His eyebrows raised at the name but he none the less smiled. "You can go to the kitchen and find some in the cabinets."

I nod my head and make my way to the kitchen, seeing Wanda in there cooking.

I enter and she turns to me. "Hello." "Hello wanda." I search the cabinets and still cant find them. I huff.

"Oh for god sake." I think and i hear Wanda giggle. My head shot up to her.

"What are you looking for 242?" She asks me as she stops stirring the food.

"'Bandages." I simply tell her. She nods and opens the only cabinet i didn't search and hands me some.

"'Thank you Wanda." I thank her and walk out of the kitchen. I hear a small "your welcome." as i leave.

I enter my room and see Amelia waiting patiently looking, around the room.

She looks up at me and smiles. I send her a small smile back. She suddenly gasps.

I furrow my eyebrows as i make you way over to her. "What?" I say.

"You smiled." She stated.

"What? No i didn't." I state. "Yes you did." She says in a sing-songy voice.

"I dont know what your talking about." I conclude as i carefully take the bandage off her arm and wipe it with a antibacterial wipe.

"Yeah ok, sure." She answers sarcastically. The conversation ends and theres a comfortable silence.