Breakfast Stealer (20)

3rd person pov:

"Why did you leave?" Natasha exclaimed.

"Because I was bored." 242 simply explained as she was sat in the jet, next to Natasha.

"You can't just walk out." Nat scolded 242.

"I can and I did." She answered back. Natasha just glared at her.

"Natasha, do you know how boring it was to be stuck in that building?" 242 asked her. Natasha just shook her head.

"I wanted to go somewhere by myself, and I missed breakfast so why not go and get some?" 242 asks rhetorically.

"Yes get breakfast, not start a fight and get 6 people injured." Natasha deadpanned as she faced 242.

"Well he was being a idiot and got 5 of his friends to potentially hurt a defenceless girl." 242 argued and shook her head.

She got her phone out and messaged the girl.

***

Unknown Number:

Hi. How are you after you know what.

Breakfast Stealer:

Hi? Who is this?

Unknown Number:

You stole my breakfast 😒😑

Breakfast Stealer:
Oh Hi again. Im sorry for stealing your food. Ill make it up to you. promise. 😁

Breakfast Stealer changed Unknown Number to My Hero.

My Hero:
My hero, really?

Breakfast Stealer:
What! You did save me. So that automatically makes you my hero.

My Hero:
Fine.

***

Natasha could see 242 smiling at her phone and wanted to know who it was immediately.

Sam, Wanda and Tony was watching 242. Wanda was smiling. Maybe 242 is getting to know some new people.

She looked over at Natasha to see her glaring at 242's phone.

Natasha didn't know who 242 was texting but she knew she already hated who it was.

She didn't go into the diner so she didn't know who 242 was with and she is annoyed.

Natasha felt this feeling. Not a good feeling, she felt almost annoyed but it wasn't at 242. It was at the person who she was texting.

It dawned on her that she felt jealous. Why was she? She didn't need to as 242 was nothing to her. So why did she feel this way? They barely talk to eachother.

Her and 242 haven't really talked since the time she bandaged 242's hands and that was quite along time ago.

She huffed and that caught 242's attention. She turned off her phone and faced Natasha.

Agent 242's pov:

My attention was brought away from my phone when I heard someone huff. It was from beside me so I knew it was Natasha.

I turned off my phone and faced Natasha. "Are you alright?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Im fine." She snapped. I just nodded and went back to my phone.

A couple of minutes later, the jet landed and we started to make our way back into the compound.

Amelia was watching films in the lounge area. She really needs to get back to school.

I take the elevator up to my floor, making my way to my room that Amelia has taken over.

I jump on the bed, landing face forward into the duvet. I yawned and was nearly half asleep as the door slammed open.

I groaned as someone jumped on my back. I turned my head sideways to see Amelia smiling down at me.

"Hi." She practically shouts and I wince at the pain in my ear.

"Hello Little one." I answer back. "Can I come do exercise with you?" She asks and I look at her in confusion.

"Why do you want to workout little one?" I question her as I gather my workout clothes. Adidas joggers, Adidas top with some Adidas sneakers.

"Because it looks fun." She simply says as I can hear her while I get changed in the bathroom.

"Have you got any sporty clothes?" I ask her. She nods and picks out the exact same outfit as me.

She quickly gets changed in the bathroom and I put her hair up into a ponytail.

We start walking to the gym room.

___

Wanda entered the gym room, hearing someone counting.

She internally aww's at the thing she sees.

242 doing push ups with Amelia sitting on her back as she counts. The two of them wearing the exact same clothes, looking like a little team.

"102."

"103."

"104."

"105."

"Come on, you got this." Amelia shouts in encouragement.

"107."

"108."

"109."

"110!"

"You did it, You did 110 push ups. I knew you could!" Amelia cheers.

She got off 242's back and high-fived her.

242 smiles at her and Amelia practically jumps on her. 242 grunts at the force that Amelia hugs her and slowly wraps her arms around Amelia.

The two females turn their heads when they hear "You guys are so cute!"