Natasha finds out. p.s shes not happy.

3rd person pov:

"Y/NNN!" Was all the entire avenger headquarters heard when Amelia got home.

Wanda picked her up as she really wanted to.

Quick footsteps filled the room and Natasha ran through the door. 242 looked up at her with faux innocence.

"Yes?" She asked while nervous with the look on Natasha's face. It was a mix between disbelief and Anger.

"So I'm a boomer now, huh?" Natasha asked and 242's eyes widened as she stood up slowly like trying to not be spotted by a wild predator.

She lifted her hands up in surrender. "Natasha I can explain." A giggle from Amelia was heard as she held a phone in her hand, recording this whole situation.

"Good luck getting out of this one, 242." She laughed mischievously.

"You traitor!" 242 exclaimed as she put her hand over her heart.

Natasha walked closer to 242 and she moved to the opposite side of the table as Natasha.

Natasha tried to chase her but 242 always got to the other side before she could catch her.

"Let me tell you something. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!" 242 practically screamed in fear.

242 ran past Amelia as Natasha was quick on her trail.

"And that ladies and Gentlemen is why you dont force a child to school." Amelia explained as she turned to front camera.

"Cause we will always win." Amelia said and smirked as she ended the video.

She huffed 'what to do? What to do' she thought as she saw the TV remote.

Amelia watched Kim possible as it drowned out the noises of fear coming out of 242 as Natasha still chased her.

And as we know, Natasha wont stop till she wins.